Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Size: 40ml|Change

on 19 November 2017
This was brilliant stuff!! I really struggled with my last baby when it came to breast feeding and had split nipples and all sorts!!! (Yummy!!!) got the hang of it far better round two, but still got sore when I was getting the hang of it, and this stuff was brilliant! You can feed with it on, so even if u think they’re done, then all of a sudden then need another feed, it doesn’t matter, and it soothes and repaired my very sore Lady parts like a beaut! Highly recommend!!
on 14 February 2016
If you're a breastfeeding mother- you NEED this cream. It honestly saved my sanity last time I was nursing.
Instant soothing for pain and sores, and makes nursing so much more comfortable when you are sore- especially in the early days.

I haven't used it this time around yet as still waiting for baby, but it was first on my 'must have' list this time around.
on 10 May 2017
The nipple saver! I continue to find new uses for this stuff... chapped lips, dry elbows, as a barrier cream under a snotty nose... nothing beats it! Don't be scared by the price, a teeny tiny amount goes a very long way and it really is better than other brands - the Boots own brand version is so thick it won't come out of the tube! If you know a mum to be who's planning to breastfeed, buy her this! Unless she's vegan ;)
on 8 October 2017
Worked well while breastfeeding! Stopped the soreness very quick.
Now I have stopped feeding I had some left- so I found out it works also very well as a lip moisturiser for cracked and sore lips in this colder weather!!! In fact it’s better than any Vaseline ect I’ve used for lips and it’s not toxic
on 30 April 2016
This stuff is amazing. Used it in my first pregnancy for those painful first weeks and it was good but because I didn't use it religiously it took a little longer for the breastfeeding to "break in". However, this pregnancy I used it religiously and it was brilliant. Also good as a lip balm when you're in a pinch. There's a reason why it's the leading product in the market.
on 28 November 2017
I bought this as I heard it was good for preventing lips from getting chapped and dry in the winter. I’ve used another brand of nipple cream for this purpose and even though that one was good this one is better (and cheaper!). The only negative is that the cream is a bit hard to get out of the tube.
on 22 May 2017
Worth every penny! Tried and tested with 3 of my pregnancies. I often find the first week of breastfeeding can be challenging especially when baby is still working on a good latch and the nipples can often become very sore avd cracked. Using this cream between feeds really speeds up the healing process. I couldn't of got through the first week without it. I would say this is one of the essential items for breastfeeding and would highly recommend it to all expectant mums.
on 12 November 2017
Good cream, does what its meant to. The tube goes quite far, I was plastering it on quite thickly and it lasted a month. Only issue with it is it stains your clothes, quite a few of my clothes and babies clothes have greasy marks from it that wont come off in the wash.
on 9 January 2016
First few weeks till newborn learn how to latch on its really painful, and the cream is like an miracle. It really helped to soothe the pain. But you have to use quite often. After every feed and between. Its like vaseline so its a bit sticky after you applied. I really like that it's not harmful for a newborn so you don't have to wash it up. I honestly recommend to use this.
on 8 March 2016
Amazing. Dont buy any other Nipple Cream. This one helps so much with any pain and keeps everything soft and moisturised. This also allows your baby to feed with the cream still on as it is not harmful. This solves faffing around trying to remove cream while your baby is crying for milk. I know it seems like quite a lot of money for what it is but it really is worth every penny!