Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Size: 40ml|Change

on 28 May 2015
any mum to be hoping to breastfeed should order a tube of these and keep it tucked into their back pocket! A life saver for the first couple of weeks when you are establishing breastfeeding and your nipple get so sore. Fixes cracks and sore nipples very quickly, a must have!
on 4 August 2017
My little one had tongue tie which made feeding very painful for me and this used to be a relief. I applied all the time and before and after every feeding!
on 27 September 2014
Cream was referred by a friend as I didn't think to get one. It was one of my best purchase ever. It help me heal a lot quicker in the first few weeks of breastfeeding. As itnis made of natural ingredients I did not have to worry about wiping it off every time I used it. Extremely useful product.
on 10 September 2014
This item really helped when I had cracked nipples at the start of breast feeding. I used it for the first week after I was shown the wrong latch, causing pain and bleeding. The nipples healed within a week and this gave me much relief and meant I was able to carry on breastfeeding.
on 30 October 2016
Any breastfeeding mum would be mad not to have a tube of this to hand. I have used it for all manner of dry skin problems, it's so gentle and creates a long-lasting protective layer on the skin. It has become our staple lip balm throughout the year. Costs more than other brands but one tube lasted a year.
on 18 March 2016
Best product ever for cracked/fed up nipples due to breastfeeding. Natural, harmless to babies, highly effective.
Also turns out to be great for:
- lip balm
- treating / avoiding chapped skin - I put it on toddler's cheeks before going out in cold weather
- soothing dry skin patches on body or even face
on 9 January 2016
Expensive but must have for new breastfeeding mothers. Had sore nipples after a couple of uses never have suffered from sore or cracked nipples. A plus that you can breastfeed while still on.
on 20 January 2017
Essential for any breast feeding mummies! Apply it diligently after every feed and you'll be saved from agony!
on 17 November 2016
LIFE SAVER! I had very sore nips for a long time. This stuff is amazing
on 17 May 2017
This product can save your life...very good and useful. I would recommend it expecially if you have a lot of pain.