on 18 December 2017
prompt delivery, washes well, generous size
on 5 March 2015
I bought this primarily for use at the swimming pool but it will be great on the beach too. It's fairly light weight - not as thick as I had expected for a towel - but then it is quite adequate as a cover up to stop the shivers pool side or keep the sun off at the beach. Bought together with some shark swim shorts it made a really good outfit and my 2 year old grandson absolutely loved it. He had to be persuaded to take it off!
on 26 November 2013
Great towels fro the garden and beach. My two boys put these on when they got fed up with wet bathing suits it kept them covered up from the sun and also warm. They have washed really nicely. Would buy again and highly recommend
on 11 March 2013
A great swimming poncho with lovely bright colours. It's also quite thin towelling material so it doesn't take up loads of room in the swimming bag. The hood is nice and big for a lovely cosy snuggle after swimming!
on 15 June 2014
Lovely and soft. Little boy loves it. He is five - should be able to use it for quite a few years. These ponchos are so handy for both pool and beach. No shivering children!
on 13 October 2013
I bought this towel for my grandson and he loves it, but I'm not impressed with the quality of it. It does the job but its thin and flimsy for the price.
on 9 December 2013
I bought this towel for my son and he loves it, but I'm not impressed with the quality of it. It does the job but its thin and flimsy for the price.
on 10 April 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old. It is a bit long for him but he can still wear it. It's good quality and was delivered promptly.
on 3 January 2013
Great for our sons waterbabies lessons he grew out of his first one really quickly so got a nice big one this time
on 27 August 2013
Nice and favorite sea and beach item. We always care it and my son loves it. The shark is great!