on 7 September 2013
While I like good sound, I'm not an audiophile (e.g. I can tell the difference between 96kbps and 128kbps, but the advantage/quality of 320kbps is lost on me). I also don't like lugging around big headphones, so wanted something smaller for my commutes/travels. I lost my more expensive Sennheisers, and so got these as replacements. Surprisingly, despite being much cheaper, they are much better.

The bass is noticeably better -- no rattling at the really low end even at very high volumes. Also, unlike the Sennheisers, the button piece is small and unobstrusive (doesn't get hung up on clothing). With the right bud size on, it's very comfortable to wear (longest time I've worn it so far is one hour straight).

Very good for phone calls as well. Clear sound with no problems.
VINE VOICEon 1 June 2014
We wanted good phones for my wife's new iPad, something noise isolating for use at home when tv is on / on plain or train as well.

We settled on these earphones and are really very impressed at the clarity they give, and the frequency range.

And they do work even in noisy environments, very effectively so.
on 5 April 2017
Would have liked a volume control
on 13 March 2017
Good
on 19 September 2017
Not as stated recommended for iPhone 7 as it has jack kead connection. The advert was misleading and I'm very disappointed as I was looking forward to using them......
on 26 March 2014
I'm going to be comparing this earphone mainly to the Samsung earphones you get with the S4.

The earphones have a lot more bass than the Samsung ones. They do sound slightly better though than the Samsung's overall.

I also used this as a headset with my PS4 whilst playing Ghosts; you can hardly hear footsteps and the audio output is quiet.
on 16 September 2013
Perhaps not the absolute last word in audio quality, but I can honestly say I'm now horrified how long I've put up with the cheap and nasty earphones that came with my phone. These are vastly superior and at £15 a bargain.

They're comfortable and fit easily, come with different sizes of earbuds, and there's even a little carrying pouch so they don't get mangled in your pocket.
on 22 July 2016
I needed some new headphones and, following the brilliant reviews for these, decided to go for two pairs. When they arrived I was really pleased - they felt like they were well made and the sound quality was good. All was fine for the first few weeks and then the left headphone on one pair stopped working. I put this down to bad luck and moved on to the second pair - a few weeks after that, the left headphone on that pair stopped working too.

So, less than two months after purchase, both pairs of headphones had stopped working. I therefore don't think it's possible for me to give this product more than 1 star.
33 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2015
These headphones were initially very good. Sadly after two months the left headphone, with the microphone on it has become intermittent with sound and most of the time is silent or crackling. The microphone no longer works at all. Extremely annoying and disappointing as I decided to spend a bit more money on these in the hope they would last. I'd either get some cheaper "Disposable" headphones or much more high end in the hope this doesn't happen again.
on 23 November 2013
When I first used these earphones the sound quality was great Very impressed , highly recommended, will certainly
By more when needed