Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More

on 26 July 2017
I purchased this to hide away the carrier bags in my kitchen cupboard. It is very easy on the eye and I manage to fit 15-20 carrier bags in it. I find it handy as it was the right size to hang stick on the inside of my kitchen unit door, I used the sticky pads that is has already stuck to it as they seemed strong enough to hold it, unfotunstely after 2 weeks it fell off the inside of the door but this could have been due to the fact that my one year old grandson was banging the door. It does also come with screws but I don't want to risk putting screws into my kitchen unit doors as they may protrude on the outside. I have now moved it to a hallway cupboard and screwed it on the inside of the door where it is secure.
on 22 October 2017
Bought this to match my aluminium and silver styled kitchen. More expensive than lots of options but trusted brand name and design. But as many others said, it doesn’t stay up unless you screw it in (I thought it was optional and can’t use screws as I rent my property) so ended up buying extra hooks so it stays up but not as sturdy as I would like. It really should be more explicit that for most people the screws are mandatory
on 31 October 2017
Neat way of storing bags. Bear in mind it only holds smaller carrier bags, the "bag for life" type is a struggle to get in or out. Ensure it's fixed with the screws provided, mine was taped on initially and it fell off quite soon.
on 26 July 2017
Perfect solution for all those annoying plastic bags. Sits on the wall taking up very little space and has been very well thought about and designed. Adding bags or removing them is easy and it ticks all the boxes.
on 18 July 2017
Very sturdy have mine on the wall and I managed to get around 35 carrier bags in it . Makes it so much easier then having them lying around everywhere and works like a tissue box.
on 13 March 2017
Great value dispenser, although the stickers for the wall don't really do the job. Would recommend screwing it to a wall rather than sticking on.
on 18 September 2017
excellent product condense and great for storing bags. It has tidied up our washing room where we kept our spare plastic bags. Also looks smart
on 8 November 2017
A good product for storing bags but it didn’t stay on for long with the sticky attachment and needed to be screwed on
on 21 November 2017
Fabulous. Looks great on my wall. Accommodates loads of bags from my online shopping, shameful I know, but I reuse them!
on 2 September 2017
Good little buy if space is important screw to kitchen doors keeps bags in one place