on 3 July 2012
Fitted these quite easily on PX350 Sennheiser to replace crumbling earpads, way cheaper than the official ones or buying new headphones, and very happy with the results. be patient and suggest use a tiny screwdriver head to ease over headphones and should be no problem.
on 10 August 2012
I wasn't sure which third party seller replacement pads to go for, although I definitely wasn't paying Sennheiser £9.00 for their originals, and the PX100 II name wasn't in the list of compatible headphones.

Another concern was the reviews I read of pads being slightly too big, with the possibility of them coming off in use.

In the end I chose well, because these pads actually look too small when compared with the worn out originals, but be assured, they do stretch and fit over the phones very snugly, and I'm in no doubt that they are at least as thick and comfortable as the originals, maybe more so if my memory of my initial discomfort with these headphones is correct.

They are also, to my untrained eye, very good quality. Again, at least as good as the originals.

Ordering another pack for future use in case they become unavailable.
on 23 December 2014
These ear-pads should have one star for ease of fitting and four star for comfort. I can't tell you an easy way to fit these because you have to stretch the plastic back with one hand and hold everything in place. If you don't the section that has been fitted will fall off whilst you are struggling to complete the work. The plastic back is strong and I was concerned I might stretch it but that didn't happen. I don't know if the obscenities I used helped but I did manage to fit both ear-pads.
on 5 February 2015
Not easy to fit, as others have claimed, but shame on anyone who gave up, as it isn't hard, using a straightened paper-clip, with a small hook on the end to pull the pad retaining ring over the headphone lip isn't exactly rocket science.
These pads do modify the sound from the headphones considerably, upper registers are significantly muted, which is a disappointment as the pads themselves are far comfier than the original foam ones.
on 12 May 2013
The original earpads on my PX100s finally split so I ordered these from Storeone. I managed to put them on in a couple of minutes without using anything else but my hands although this was probably first time lucky. The only thing I worried about was that they might split as they are a tight fit but it worked out ok so just take care. I can`t believe how much more comfortable these are compared to the original pads. Only time will tell how well these wear but they seem to be well made. I would recommend these to anyone.
on 27 July 2012
Good quality product. I bought them to replace my old worn out Sennheiser PX 100 headphone ear pads.
They fit perfectly the PX 100s but I guess they should fit well many other types of headphones too. They have thick and soft padding, look durable and are quite comfortable to wear.

The price is quite good for a pair of pads and definitely a better option than going for a cheaper thin pads (some people reported putting 2 pairs of thin pads to be comfortable) and I believe they are not worse than original replacements (at least Sennheiser PX 100) which cost about four times as much.

Recommend them!
on 28 December 2012
I was looking to replace some old but good quality superscope headphones which were looking tired. Found these to replace the ragged foam covers. They were quite easy to fit (with care), are very comfortable for long periods of use. They have given my old faithful headphones a new lease of life and an upmarket look and feel. Very happy.
on 22 December 2014
They fit my Sennheiser PX100 headphones perfectly.
I first removed any remnants of old material from the ear pieces and then fit the earpads quite easily.
Really happy that I can use my old headphones again.
on 14 January 2015
They are a comfortable fit on my Sennheisers - a model not available any more but with a pretty standard radius. If the old ones gave me about three years service at about half an hour a day then this four pack should give another five years, which could well oulast the actual phones. Packaging modest but perfectly adequate. Good value for money.
on 3 August 2012
Arrived quickly, in good condition. Fitted Sennheizer PX100 perfectly. The sound quality seems as good as the original Earpads.
What more can one say. A good purchase.