on 6 January 2014
Very cheap flimsy microscope with no built in light source. You need a very strong torch pointed at the mirror to see anything at all. The prepared slide was rubbish, glue all over it. This was a santa present so very disappointed. Spend a little more for a better quality product.
on 30 December 2013
I bought this for my daughter but we never got a chance to use it. The base of the unit appears to be bowed, making it difficult to keep stationary on the table. After five minutes of trying to get the unit to stay still and not wobble about, it went back into the into the box shame really spoilt Xmas for my daughter.
on 25 July 2015
A birthday 🎂 present for an 8 year old who loved all the slides and collection pots that came with the microscope 🔬
on 29 January 2016
Bought this for my niece's daughter, as I loved mine when I was a kid.... apparently she does too. Had quite a lot of abuse and has still survived, so would recommend
on 27 January 2016
Useless. Couldn't see a thing through it only the defects in the plastic slides. Sent it back and got a refund
on 19 December 2015
Not as robust as would be expected for a Childs use but a reasonable starter item.
on 21 April 2016
bought this for my granddaughter but it was not what we expected vision not clear and she did not like it at all
on 9 December 2015
It was very good just what we were looking for. for one of our Grandsons he will love it for a Christmas present
on 6 December 2015
Christmas present for grandson hope he likes it surely will I would've loved it when I was his age
on 21 May 2016
Bought this for my 6 year old grandson. He loves it. Would recommend it.