on 18 November 2012
The quality is okay, and 6 screen protectors for this price is quite reasonable, however for me they are unusable. The problem is that they are about 6 mm too narrow, and as a result the sides of the screen are not protected. This also means that the edge of the screen protector is visible while using the phone, and when using the phone, I find that my fingers are constantly finding a sharp edge where the screen protector ends. (Particularly when swiping through screens.)

The length of the protector is almost perfect, but I wasn't able to get the last few millimetres to stick at the top and bottom. Unfortunately the result was not as good as the screen protector I removed to apply this one, and now having removed this one too, my phone has no cover. Disappointed.

I just don't understand why it isn't possible to make the screen protector to fit the 808 screen exactly.

On a positive, the shipping to Ireland was super fast.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 September 2012
I did not want to scratch my new phones touch screen so I bought a pack of six of these screen protectors. They do the job well and the touch screen is just as sensitive with one applied.

I followed the application instructions given on the pack and managed to get it on straight and without any air bubbles first time - do read the instructions first ! I have used screen protectors before on various cameras, tablets and phones so feel practiced in applying them. You get six in a pack so if you mess it up you can try again.

Overall, a good value and useful product that was delivered first class by the seller. Excellent !
on 21 August 2013
Excellent material and comes with instructions and a cleaning cloth in a plastic sleeve to keep everything safe and sound.
The actual screen protectors are slightly short of the edges, but I think this is because the Nokia 808 screen is curved and so wider screens would not lay flat onto the phone screen at the edges. So therefore because the screen protectors are good quality (thick enough for really good protection) - they actually have to be made short of the edges because they can't bend enough with the curvature of the edge of the screen - to stick here.
I will try another sort after I have used these protectors, but I might not find a better fitting protector without compromising on the protection.
on 22 August 2013
Good material & comes with instructions & cleaning cloth.
The actual screen protectors are short of the edges, but they cover the sensors.
At least they will protect the screen.
on 14 September 2015
good product at a good price
on 3 July 2014
Just as described arrived quickly
on 11 September 2013
It is very easy to apply if the surface off the phone is clean, in my case only on the second try.
So I recommend to clean the phone surface very well.
on 6 December 2013
It is a good product and Price is adequate. It was the solution for me as Nokia accessories are difficult to obtain in my place
on 21 November 2012
nice product, fair price, most recommented, easy to use, fits to my device and it has a nice sense when using it on the phone
on 13 October 2012
Good quality product with good price.
Its a little dificult to necklace to the mobile screen.
My sugestion is: paste the screen protector slowly scraping over it with a plastic card.