Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now

on 10 July 2013
Not quite what I expected, they are made of plastic, I was expecting glass, and the skull is a bit vague .The bottom is open meaning more awkward to wash up.
on 21 August 2014
I got 2 (his and hers, for me and my husband) and we re both loving them.
i was sceptical hence the small price ( i ve seen plenty on amazon, with prices from 2 - 15 pounds) so i thought this would maybe be a smaller version of the product.
however they re a nice normal size and despit the design easy to hold.

will probably buy more as it makes a nice quirky present.
on 9 November 2015
I had been looking at this item for quite a while, humming and harring over purchasing it on a number of different occasions - the very mixed reviews put me off, however I recently decided to just give it a go and I'm glad I did. I ordered it as part of a birthday present for my fiancé, it was very well received he loved it! and I was happy with it too. The glass does appear to be glass (not plastic) and the design is set nicely and is very clear, it looks as though it will hold a decent amount of liquid and seems good quality! I would recommend this item :)
on 12 May 2016
I've actually bought three of these as gifts now, probably because I know a lot of whiskey drinking metal fans. Each time the recipient is pleased with it, and enthuses over how cool it is. I agree, it is definitely cool! I'd actually order one for myself but I have coke with my whiskey as I'm not metal enough for it neat, and the glass doesn't hold much liquid, so something to bare in mind for sure.
on 15 January 2014
Great gifts!! This latest one was a replacement for one that smashed when I dropped it.. I have seen some reviews saying that they are plastic - mine have been glass. I am delighted they are now available on Prime, but also would like to say that they are delivered very quickly from Hong Kong. A superb little item at a very good price!!. Highly recommended!!
on 8 August 2014
I bought this as a gift for my other half. He loves skulls so it was not a surprise he was happy with this gift. The product is however hard to clean should anything come into the hollow bottom. Still a great gift
on 11 February 2016
I ordered 4 but 1 arrived broken. I got in touch and they immediately apologized and agreed to send me a replacement.
Very nice glasses for a great price, 4 stars because the packaging could do with being better
on 6 December 2015
These were awful. Cheap feeling very light and fragile poor quality and would be frightened to drink from them as they look like they will shatter in your mouth. Sent from china with hardly any bubble wrap so one was smashed on arrival. Accidentally gave good feedback on these as also bought a different set which were fab and got mixed up. These aren't even worth the cheap price I paid.
on 18 June 2014
It took an absolute age to get here but the seller was really helpful and sent replacements as apparently stuff gets 'lost' at customs. There's obviously some customs officers somewhere with a set of really cool shot glasses.
The glasses are brilliant, they were bought as a gift. The shots from these are at least double so you get drunker quicker which can only be a good thing
on 9 October 2015
This took absolutely ages to come! Wasn't expecting too much due to how cheap the product was but overall the product really is so bad its embarrassing me and my partner couldn't stop laughing when it arrived!

See one answered question