on 22 January 2013
After searching the Web for a good solution to have a safe grip on my new iPad 4, i was lucky enough to find this Grabbit Case from New Trent, which was the only iPad4 Case which had the feature that i wanted for my iPad4.
1. Safe grip with just one hand. 2. Rotatable by 360 degrees 3. Cover for the screen should be included 4. Everything made by strong and durable materials which are protecting my new ipad4. 5. Last but not least, everything to an affordable price. Well, i have to say that none of the covers i have seen in the Web so far, have all this features combined. So, well done New Trent !!! AND as a nice Bonus of the the Grabbit Case, i'm able to combine it with the original iPad smart cover (instead of the included hard-cover) which is very nice and handy.

Here the Pros in short.
- Universal fit for iPad1, iPad2, iPad3 and iPad4 (which is hard to believe but true)
- The Screen Cover comes with the Case
- Affordable price
- 360 degrees rotatable
- strong material with nice design
- for left-hander and right-handed people
- because the mechansim of how the grip is attached to the case is very simple ( and i really like simple, functional design) the actual grip can be very, very easily be re-produced by yourself, if one day it gets old and dirty or you just want to customize your iPad Grabbit Case. Just a cutter and a punch is need. And you can re-produce a strap out of a material of your choice.
- the strap is adjustable in very easy in 3 different sizes for different hand sizes.
- i really like to logo :-)
on 30 April 2014
A very beautiful case which fitted my Ipad perfectly. I would have given the case a 5 star rating if had a better stand. The stand is white and does not match the chrome finish. Also it wouldn't support the Ipad when it was placed vertically. The stand however worked perfectly when the ipad was horizontal. It it a shame that I had to return it.
on 11 July 2014
When I first purchased this, I thought it was a little awkward but now I wouldn't give it back or take it off my I pad. It is extremely useful, comfortable and saves you straining your hand gripping the I pad when gaming or working. Excellent to use when lying down too. Would recommend.
on 21 March 2014
I found that trying to view the iPad at a normal angle - either in landscape or portrait mode - meant bending my wrist at an angle that induced strain on my wrist, making the whole thing immediately uncomfortable to use.

Also, no sign of the front cover mentioned in some reviews.

Returned for refund.
on 31 May 2014
The strap behind the case requires my wrist to be bent at such an uncomfortable angle when using the ipad sitting down that I end up grabbing the strap as a handle instead of sliding my fingers in behind. This makes it barely easier to handle than without a case at all let alone compensating for the extra bulk and weight. I've gone back to using the standard magnetic cover/stand. I can only imagine the Grabbit case being useful if you spend most of the time using your ipad standing. A waste of money on my part.
on 16 December 2012
Not the best build quality (plastic), and with room for improvement regarding the front panel, which is fully detachable, but for the price we are satisfied. We particually like the ability to hold the Ipad in one hand with the assistance of the backstrap, which limits the possibility of accidently dropping it. Go for it!
on 22 July 2014
This is the best holding appliance I have bought for my iPad, and I have tried a few. It also comes with a little stand which is handy but only works in the landscape position.
on 29 March 2013
I bought this to help being able to use my iPad for work & was attracted to it by the versatility & comfort of the strap. Used in conjunction with an Apple Smart Cover, this works perfectly for my needs. The hard cover which came with the case is a bit fiddly to remove & is now redundant thanks to the ability to use a Smart Cover. However, I can't fault to protection that the Grabbit's hardcover gives to the screen.
Overall, it is a very good bit of kit & well worth the price I paid.
on 13 April 2013
This is an excellent addition to IPad accessories.
The handle makes taking pictures much easier and much more secure.
It also adds numerous ways to view- ie other ergonomics.
And it comes with 2 free excellent fiber tip styluses which have click/hide to protect tips.
The handle is soft/comfortable and strong leather. The contruction is simple-same for assembly.
I am very very happy with this purchase.
on 17 April 2014
Love the product! Fits brilliantly and has a quality leather (could be pleather??) hand strap. Would definitely recommend to anyone with an ipad.

See one answered question