Customer reviews

on 4 January 2014
The third Willow Creek book didn't not let me down. Just as great as The Lawman and The Outlaw. All the characters in the book come alive for me and I love them all.

Emmaline Hunt has a drunk for a stepfather who has just gambled away a piece of land which holds a secret which only she knows. It was her land and she wants it back. The only way to get the land back is to steal the land deed from Tristan Avery.

Tristan Avery is a gambler who knows its time to lay low when another gambler ends up dead at his feet. He had just won cash and land from the dead gambler. Time to leave town but that plans changes, when he finds Emmaline in his room trying to rob him.

Emmaline may have lost her home and her land but doesn't plan to leave. She will get her land and home back, she just need to convince Tristan to give it back to her. Tristan has other ideas and takes her to his hometown of Willow Creek. He plans to leave her there with his brothers so she can start a new life. Emmaline doesn't want the new life, she just wants her old one back and has to convince Tristan she is there to stay.

Does Emmaline convince Tristan she is going home with or without him? Does she tell him about the Goldmine? Can Tristan convince Emmaline to stay in Willow Creek? Read the book to see!!

I would recommend this book and the series so far.
on 6 November 2012
This was a fun book to read and, a great price too. Can't wait to read more of her books The Gambler (The Willow Creek Series #3)
on 31 January 2013
these books just get better as you go on good story line some hots bits and some loving bits please read the whole set you will like them all.x
on 7 June 2013
The third book in the series and another firm favourite of mine. Definitely worth a read, couldn't put the book down until I'd finished every page!
on 6 February 2014
If you want a star rating, I cannot write a review every time my Wife reads one of your books. Therefore, if it will not submit without a review then I will not be sending a star rating.
All I can say is that my Wife really enjoys most of the books and thats noted in the star rating.
on 5 June 2013
Its a story I've come across many a time but still I really enjoyed. Tristen was so sweet just loved him. Have enjoyed all the willow creek books and at present just finishing the last one the rancher.
on 25 July 2015
This is a great series. The Gambler is the third in the series and I loved it. We, today, couldn't imagine what females had I to do just to stay alive anD if they landed up with a good, kind. And loving man it was like a miracle. This story is like that and you had to love Tristan and Emmaline for loving each other.
on 29 June 2013
Really good series of books. Although the storylines were a little predictable they were really well written and I can/t wait for the next book.
on 11 April 2015
The Willow Creek Series is really enjoyable and a nice easy read and means of escape.