Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 16 August 2017
Amazing Thank you Reading Happy
on 27 July 2013
Having bought many other Timmy DVD's for my 2 1/2 year old I can honestly say this is the one I've been most impressed with. Not only do you get the feature length summer special but a whole bunch of other episodes as well. While the extra features aren't up to much (a song and a shuffle episode function) the quality of the episodes contained make it more than good value for your cash! Timmy, for those of you that don't know, is a spin off from Shaun The Sheep (himself a spin off from Wallace and Gromit) aimed at the under fives. What a great show this is. Aardman have not only created a brilliant show for your little tykes but also thrown in a few jokes for us adults to laugh at. The one thing, above all else, that makes me happy for my daughter to watch this show is it's strong sense of morals. In various episodes the characters will fight over toys, books etc but, in the end learn the value of friendship and sharing. Overall if I could give this DVD a ten star review I wouldn't hesitate to do so!
on 10 May 2013
my son was over the moon with this dvd
would certainly order more like this as it keeps my son amused for ages.
on 16 September 2012
lovely dvd so much good fun based on summer time. my kids loved the song and the extra long episode made it areally special movie for young children both my one year old and four year old were enthralled in it .
on 30 November 2012
If your kids like timmy time then this is a good value product. Could have been a little longer and some more fun on the beach.
on 7 February 2015
Great DVD. Was bought for my 5yr old son who finds Timmy funny! He has watched this numerous times since his Birthday last week! Worth the money!
on 17 February 2014
According to my son this is the best DVD with Timmy ever and he especially like the singing sea rescue part.
on 22 September 2014
I bought this for my grandaughter and its never off she adores timmey so the wee ones will love it
on 18 February 2016
Very funny very entertaining thank you.grandson and grandparents love it
on 7 January 2016
Excellent toddler cure from Nick Park's wonderful cartoons.