on 30 March 2013
We have twins and a teenager to fit in the back of our car. Our teenage Daughter loves them as they give her more 'bum room' in her middle position. We had standard width ones before, so I looked for narrower seats and bought 2 of these, peace at last!
on 8 May 2013
Nice and compact especially for short journeys. Easily fit 3 into the back of even a small car. Ideal for the nanny to use in school holidays to meet with friends.
on 4 December 2013
this seat promised to be compact but did not meet the promised measurements. was very poor quality made of Styrofoam type material and did not give you any sense of safety for my child! would have broken in any kind of car accident. also extremely hard to sit on. DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!
on 7 December 2012
I ordered two of these to use when transporting my grandchildren around. They are perfect for my small car, not at all cumbersome as some booster seats can be. Reasonable price too, and they arrived within two days of ordering them. I highly recommend this product.
on 22 March 2014
Children love to pick an empty seat up and make holes in the polystyrene base.
This product really needs a cardboard base to it. I put a base on it and now my car is free from floating polystyrene balls.
Very slim and lightweight. Will certainly order another one if there is a base to stop little fingers poking holes at the bottom.
on 16 October 2012
I bought this as a spare to have in the car for the school run. It does the job perfectly. I only use it occasionally when giving someone a lift and school is only 3 miles away so it's fine for that.
on 17 September 2013
My Grandson for whom I purchased this, says that it is uncomfortable to sit on and too hard and it "squeaks". As it is polystyrene with a very thin covering I am not surprised. definitely not for long journeys.
on 20 March 2013
It's a pretty good booster seat considering the price. It is styrofoam with a cover but as are most inexpensive booster seats. Good value for money!
on 7 April 2016
Even though It is stated that these car seats can fit 3 side by side, it does not! I brought two and they don't fit! Along with another car seat we already have. Even tho I don't have the smallest of cars.
on 14 March 2014
It does the job and that's all I wanted , I`m sure my granddaughter will love it when she comes to see me. thank you