on 14 October 2013
wow what a watch. Its big and heavy for a watch but so stunning when the light catches the bright blue face.
The bezel is fixed would have preferred a rotating one but the blue steel around the outer edge makes up for that. The watch was easy to set had it on my wrist in a couple of minutes have not taken it off since, well only to sleep cant take chance I might turn over in the night and give the wife a thick lip or black eye with it due to the size and weight. hmmmmm might just sleep in it tonight HA HA. Any way fantastic watch highly recommended.
on 24 March 2013
I bought this for my husbands birthday and it was slightly larger than I expected but he loved it. The colour was exactly as shown on the Internet. When we took it to the jeweller to have it made smaller the jewellers comments were what a spectacular watch!
on 26 March 2013
I was worried the blue would be too much and the outside rim would be plastic but it is metal and the watch is gorgeous! it is so much better than the picture!
on 20 January 2013
A Very Nice watch looks way more costly than it was, so good I ended up buying different colours easy to recomend
on 25 April 2013
Very pleased with the watch fantastic quality and detail would recommend this watch and service to anyone considering purchasing a new watch
on 27 September 2013
very large faced watch for extravert types, looks good and commands attention, looks expensive and tough, love it, seems good value for the money I paid.
on 27 July 2013
I have a few destination watches so am aware of how the feel to wear
This is one of the bat watches I own & has a high end feel & look of quality
Would definitely buy another to add to my collection
on 6 January 2015
Fabulous watch especially as it celebrates the year the TDF was won by Sir Bradley Wiggins. It is easy to use,almost too simple.Does weigh a bit but it is a mans watch and I hardly notice I am wearing it. Has brought a few envious comments from friends but that's not my style.Overall I am delighted with it and am thinking of buying the 2013 version to celebrate Chris Froome's win.
on 2 December 2013
fantastic time piece I now have 3 of them out of the series. as a collector of nice timepieces this one is very well made and nice to look at. better than my Invicta and rotary.
on 22 September 2013
I first noticed festina watches while in Majorca and nearly bought one there, when I found them on Amazon I couldn't resist and when it arrived I'm so pleased I bought one, its feels nice and heavy and looks stunning,
an all round quality watch