on 19 October 2013
This is a powerful combination. I love the way I am feeling and the looks I’m getting from others at the gym. I feel terrific. No side effects or let down. My workouts are definitely more effective, it seems I am building muscle effortlessly. I love this product.
on 20 April 2014
I've rated this 1 star because the seller has left the product numerous fake reviews, which are all lies. Check every 5 star review and you'll see that they've only left feedback for this item.

I bought this, because I didn't even consider that sellers would stoop that low and didn't check.

This product does nothing but increase your aggression. No boost to sex life, no benefits in the gym. Just much more likely to get in trouble with the law because somebody ran over your foot with their trolley in the supermarket and you stamped on their head.
on 18 October 2013
This is a great deal. The two of these when taken together gives you a great boost. My workouts are better than ever. I am building so much more muscle. More importantly I am performing better in the bedroom too. My wife has noticed a difference and is glad I bought this too.
on 5 November 2013
I've been using these supplements for over a month now and I can say that my testosterone levels are definitely through the roof. I have more strength, endurance and sex drive. My male parts have also grow quite a bit but I also take citruline, beta alinine, and juice 3 beets every day which improves blood flow so I don't know who to thank?

I am also more agitated and unstable which is an obvious indication of high testosterone....at least I know it's working! If you take this stuff, make sure to tell your mate to let you know if you start getting cheesed off more than normal. Its easy to manage but you will not notice until its too late.

I'm 32 and my belly fat is reducing more now than it has all last year. And I have been trying all this time. I feel much younger and just better overall feeling in general. I recommend this product to everyone. Word of caution...the tribulus tastes horrible, its an herbal supplement so big surprise! Lemon juice helps...or just hold your nose and chug.
on 5 October 2013
I wanted a hormonal boost and a little push to carry on with my workouts. The combo really turned out to be much better than I ever expected! Not only it gave that little push to go through a tough workout daily, but also it made me a great lover. Days and nights all have become enjoyable and interesting.
on 16 May 2014
Tribulus has no instruvtions of use and tatse like ....., and the aspartic is not worth the false hype on this site...avoid and get something no-explode or creatine ..feel ripped off
on 5 October 2013
I was surprised with my boy friend’s performance since last month and was wondering a lot. He was anyways quite good bed but recently he has turned into superb! It took me some serious nagging to get the words out of him and once he said its because of TribulusTerrestris I so wanted to write this feedback. A great product every couple should try.
on 18 June 2014
The packet seems more like the free item then the other and its difficult to get out. Taste is disgusting and very strong but the gains seem to be there from taking the product. Size and strength
on 9 February 2015
Following further research on this

I hear this is effective with in the first 10 days so i recommend ten days on take a week off repeat
on 23 October 2014
Terrible terrible taste. Didn't notice any effects