on 30 January 2013
The best autobiography I have ever read. Funny, thought-provoking and completely genuine. The part about the lobster nearly made me crash my car laughing when listening to the audio version!
on 30 August 2013
Lighthearted, friendly and entertaining. I was especially touched by David Mitchell's tender chapter on his wife Victoria. An enjoyable walk with the author.
on 7 February 2013
I bought this book for my boyfriend and he loves it! Will not stop raving about how funny it is
on 12 March 2014
An interesting read but slow in place. An enjoyable read for any David Mitchell fan. An autobiography with a difference.
Hillarious
on 7 February 2016
A good read but regret use of some of the bad language
on 4 August 2013
I got to the end of the book, and there's a lot to be said fir a book someone actually finishes rather than giving up and reading something else.
on 10 January 2013
Just what they wanted as a gift for Xmas. Perfect holiday read for my son in law... ... ... ...
on 31 August 2015
Loved it !
on 8 November 2013
Honest naked striped bare account of life on the up

Recommend to brits with a sense of presence

F Brand New By the Way