on 6 May 2013
Only bought this book because i wanted to read 'The Count Of Monte Cristo'.
The stories can be quite long winded. It was hard at first getting used to his style of writing as well, i doubt if i will ever get round to reading all 32 stories in the book. Great value for money though.
I would highly recommend this book for anyone with a lot of spare time on their hands, or an English literature student.
One person found this helpful
on 9 February 2013
This is an excellent volume for any reader who enjoys the novels of Dumas. Here you not only have the perennial Muskateer stories and the epic Count of Monti Christo, but also the lesser known storie , including the once popular Black Tulip.
as a special bonus the download also includes extracts from cricisms about the author
5 people found this helpful
on 5 March 2013
Easy to use and with Novels in order of publication as well as in series including d'Artagan. With colour photos usng Kindle Fire. Good value for money and with free updates if released. It is the best collection of Dumas in English.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 August 2013
A good selection of classic stories. As I've written before, the Kindle is an excellent way to get some books which one my not otherwise purchase.
on 2 February 2015
Very good
on 3 March 2013
Now I have a Kindle, I enjoy the early classic reads of my youth, also I enjoy other types of genre.
on 15 March 2013
I have not managed to read it so far so I cannot I really say anything useful. sorry but i don't get a lot of time for reading.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 22 February 2014
Generally I've been very pleased with the Delphi series, but I was quite disappointed by quite a few of the illustrations in the Dumas edition consisting merely of a black rectangle. This occurred both on the Kindle e-reader and on my desktop Kindle viewer
on 24 July 2015
better quality than I hoped for. really good service and product