Price:£3.44+ Free shipping

on 4 August 2012
These bottles have never yet disappointed my grandchildren, however old they are. You can almost hear the brain cells going into overdrive to try to discover how they work. The young ones just want to feed the dolly, whilst the older ones want to examine them more closely.
on 1 October 2013
I have bought these magic baby bottles for my grandaughter to go with the baby doll that i have got her for Christmas so as yet she has not received them, what i like about them is that besides having the milk bottle it also has a bottle with orange juice and both disapear when they are tipped up as though the doll is drinking,
on 29 February 2016
Liquid separated in the bottles causing it basically to look like baby sick, my 3 year old niece was not impressed at all. They started leaking so had to bin. Would not recommend this product as I feel it is a risk to children
on 12 October 2012
I've bought these for my youngest daughter, who dearly loves to try to feed her babies. As other reviewers said, the liquids do tend to disappear quite quickly, but it's a toy. Not a real bottle. It's the classic thing that we grew up with ourselves, and I couldn't be happier to have found it again at such an affordable price.
on 7 November 2013
The bottles are a good size but when you have tipped them up to empty them, and then turn them upright again its more bubbles than milk. Also the milk disappears within a couple of seconds even if you tip the bottles slightly. But overall, I think from my girls' point of view they will be pleased with them. Theyre only for their dolls after all.
on 29 September 2014
Awful product. One bottle arrived already cracked Broken leaking and mouldy. The other cracked after only a few days and leaked the fluid onto my daughters clothes but could easily have ingested it. Not worth the cost of postage to send back but do not buy!!!
on 24 November 2013
Bought this for our daughter as a stocking filler for Christmas. It arrived yesterday and I was really disappointed with the quality of the product. The liquid has obviously leaked out of the bottle onto the packaging making it look awful. This has obviously not happened in transit as packaging looked old and tatty. The liquid inside the bottles is full of bubbles and doesn't go down when tipped up. To post back would be not cost effective. What a shame!
on 2 November 2013
[ASIN:B00EEYGXOA Set Of 2 Baby Doll Magic Drinking Bottles Dolly Toy - By A to Z]]

I have bought these bottles for my daughter and they are really dissapointing. They don't have any patterns as in the photo and the liquid inside is so full of bubbles that you don't see the liquid appearing or dissapearing (just a load of stuck bubbles).
When trying to return them, the postage cost as much as the bottles, so no point sending them back even though we don't want them!
Waste of money and time.I cannot believe that anybody could be selling this item!! Appalling!
on 12 December 2013
I opened this package to find a product I would be embarrassed to even consider packaging for a paying customer. Clearly a return or second hand item as the bottles where scratched and the packaging opened and re sealed with Sellotape. Absolutely disgusting would not recommend buying from this seller ever again!!!!
on 8 November 2012
Just the right size for little hands. Great add on for ur child playing with dolls or teddy's. They'll also be left wondering how it works