on 16 May 2017
Not what I ordered but as I needed them quickly it will have to do. Quality of the item is good but it is not as described and therefore could have got the same item about 25% cheaper elsewhere. I ordered the ones with the removable jacket and leg warmer and instead got ones with just a leotard on. Disappointed.
on 13 October 2013
This was good value for money and my 5 year old daughter loves it. The removable hoodie is a plus, as little girls tend to like dressing and undressing toys according to the weather. Cute toy, well worth the money and we got a couple more for birthday presents. Ideal for girls.
on 21 October 2012
Arrived 2 days later and I'm very happy with it - great quality, good size and surprisingly low price. My daughter will love taking off and putting on the jacket. Only negative is that the leg warmers can't be taken off, as I was expecting but this does not affect how good the product is.
on 3 January 2013
I bought the doll as a christmas present for my neice.. it was very good quality and she adores it so a sucess. the delivery was speedy considering the time of year and the item was packaged well. very satisified with the purchase and the service.
on 15 October 2013
Bought this for my little cousin's birthday as she loves Angelina Ballerina. It's quite big, but lightweight and soft. She carries it around everywhere. Successful purchase!
on 2 February 2013
I bought this as a birthday gift for a friends daughter who loves Angelina Ballerina in all forms.... She loved this doll, it is larger than I expected so good value, good quality.

The only slight let down was the packaging,the seller had just folded it in half and posted in a plastic bag, luckily it was not damaged and straightened out but feel seller should have protected it more.

I would certainly buy another of these as a gift.
on 25 September 2013
Brilliant quality, I would have paid more for an item of this quality and my girls are delighted with them.
on 8 December 2012
This toy is cracking and such great value for the price. I'd have honestly expected to pay twice as much as this in a shop like Toys r Us or Smyths. It was also quick to arrive. I'm chuffed to bits with it so you can imagine how utterly bananas my little girl is about it. It's one of those real must-buys for Angelina fans.
on 10 January 2013
Well made, good size.
My granddaughters love taking the fleece on and off.
They have seen Angelina at the theatre and love the stories so are pleased with the toy. Ages 4 - 6
on 1 January 2013
Angelina comes everywhere with us. She is a cute soft toy but I had to add some stitches to her knee after a few days. If your kiddy is into her, it's a definite buy to make.