on 5 May 2017
Great grippy hard wearing tape , used it for my dipping bars , worked a treat
on 29 September 2014
I have ordered two of these grips now and I am pleased with them both. The overgrip is strong and grippy and not 'too' soft - just the way I prefer. I even managed to transfer it from one one racket to another and it still holds strong. The customer service is also good. I had a problem with Royal Mail and all I did was email the supplier about the issue and they sorted it all out for me. Not sure how these will hold up on a tennis or squash racket but I would assume they would be fine.
on 10 August 2013
When you buy this - it'll come with a tape, which initially looks like packaging. IT IS THE EXTRA ADHESIVE/TAPE!
on 17 March 2016
I bought three packs and only one came with the tape needed to finally stick the end of the grip. Totally gutted.

Had this not been the case they would have been fine.
on 25 January 2013
Cheap & efficient way to renew an old raquet. It saved me throwing it out as the raquet itself is still good - just got black hands every time I used it!
on 24 May 2013
I have used this type of grip some some time. Its light, grippy without being tacky and would suggest its definately worth a try for very little money
on 8 April 2014
Provides lots of grip to my badminton racquet, very easy to apply and good quality. Would recommend to anybody wanting to improve on hand control.
on 29 November 2013
Good quality and is as advertised the only down side is that it is only adhesive at both ends of the tape and not the hole way around.
on 22 March 2014
good length tape, very grippy and will serve almost any purpose im using it on a knife handle.....at this price you cant go wrong!
on 16 November 2014
nice and cheap. comfortable. but no double-sided tape provided. so have to put it myself. no yonex sticker to cover the edge end.