VINE VOICEon 9 March 2016
This is a toy that my baby girl finds fairly interesting, but the main problem is that it doesn't actually stick to the high chair tray at all. She is only one year old and yet she can easily pull it up and throw it on the floor. This is so easy for her that she now thinks this is what she's supposed to do with it so she never actually plays with it. Bit of a waste of money really.

For info, we use the basic IKEA high chair with the add on tray. It's flat and clean so that's not the reason for the lack of suction.
on 29 May 2017
My lg loves it. However the suction doesn't work. It won't stick for more than a few seconds. We have tried everything to get it to stick. But nothing works.
on 3 April 2018
Wouldn’t stay suctioned onto any surface, think the weight of the you was too heavy for the quality of the suction pad. Very heavy so when thrown across the room could do serious damage!!
on 31 December 2016
For me personally (and not the baby) I look at it and think it's bit basic, all same ball with small variation to contents and that's it, yawn!
Baby though even at 2 months loves to wack the balls and easy for him to twist them so is loved by baby which main thing.
on 2 March 2016
Quite fun for babys to use in the high chair/ bumbo tray etc- but the suction isn't as good as what I could be.
I don't know if my twins were just too vigorous with their play, but the suction wasn't strong enough to keep it stuck to the tray and not flung across the room.

Still fun- but could be better.
on 27 April 2016
Nice toy but I find it doesn't stick to my son's highchair tray and so is constantly being launched across the room! Other than that he enjoys twizzling the different parts and it seems sturdy as it hasn't broken yet!
on 21 September 2014
Very nice toy, good suction cup, easy to clean. I only regret I didn't get it earlier as my 13 month old daughter quickly learned to undo the suction cup by lifting the edge of it with her fingers.
As it sticks very well to smooth surfaces my little girl often plays with it also on our laminate floor.
on 12 October 2015
Will keep your baby entertained while in the high chair, and is highly resistant. It buys me time while i cook and when im eating so i can only positively comment on this product.
on 11 May 2014
having just purchased a highchair for our granddaughter i saw this and ordered it straight away, it arrived on time and she loves it, it keeps her occupied in her high chair and her little eyes light up when she sees it
on 28 December 2017
does not stick well to high chair as hoped, but still good fun