on 3 January 2013
This is really good product-bought it for me 5 year old who isnt v gentle with his toys - few days after christmas and nothing broke! V impressed, sturdy - met my expectations. The only thing missing is bag (or whatever is called by pros) for carrying arrows around-that would make it perfect! :)
Would highly recommend it!
on 7 March 2013
Strong, light and accurate. Boys love it- aged 7, 11 and 15. Difficult for my 4 year old to do. Would recommend .
on 13 March 2013
Brilliant I personally love it great accuracy and good strength in bow good arrows though I would like an arrow holder
9 out of 10.
on 28 November 2012
Very easy to use and satisfying results for a kid. Bought for son, age 8 - great success, would recommend
on 13 July 2013
I bought this product after reading all of the reviews that seemed to rate it highly even though there were a few references to dodgy arrows (more specifically the 'tooth' at the end of each arrow being very fragile).

The bow itself is really good and on initial fire of a good arrow everything works well.

Unfortunately, however, the arrows are really poor in terms of durability. One of the arrows lost it's 'tooth' on the first occasion it was fired (which isn't a massive deal to be honest because you *can fire the arrows without their 'teeth'. However, within one day of use all of the arrows were warped and could not be fired in anywhere near a straight line.

If you are looking for something that is no more than a toy that can basically send arrows in a loosely forward direction then this item is OK for that purpose. If you want something that can actually shoot straight for more than a day I would look elsewhere.
on 17 October 2014
Lovely professional looking bow but don't expect the arrows to stick. The bow itself is really good and works well. We bought a laminated target and quiver to complete the set and use it in the garden with an artists easel. Our 8 year old granddaughter loves it but is disappointed that the arrows wont stick to the laminated target.
on 16 March 2013
I gave this to a ten year old for Christmas and he liked it very much. Easy to set up and lots of fun to use!
on 6 August 2013
My 7 year old wanted a bow and arrow but wouldn't have anything that looked remotely like a toy!

This was about the most real looking I could get where the arrows still have safety suckers at the end.

It's all well made and should last well. It'll fire well enough for the child to feel like a proper archer but not hard enough to do any real damage!

Recommended.
on 3 August 2014
Going by the reviews of this item, we bought it for our grandchildren (10, 13 & 14yrs). We were very disappointed - the suctions on the arrows wouldn't stick on the target so we had to buy a piece of perspex to cover it. Occasionally, if you stand very close to the target, the arrow will stick on but mainly it doesn't. All the adults in the family have tried it and the unanimous decision is that it is rubbish. Our advice is not to buy it.
on 22 January 2015
A fun family toy, we have all had lots of fun in the garden with this, it has helped my son to improve his accuracy and steadiness of hand. We have lost a few to the roof but the replacements are fairly reasonably priced and easy to get hold of