on 28 June 2012
I bought this for my daughter, the sizing was perfect, good quality and the colours are stronger than they look in the picture. It looked good and my daughter loves it.
on 27 January 2013
This top came quickly in the post and looks really expensive. its soft to wear and looks good :) i am really thinking about getting it in the white as well :)
on 28 June 2014
Not too sure whether this product is in stock as I ordered it and received something completely different and requested the correct item one be sent out but received refund instead, even though states here in stock ?
I'm sure I would have liked and worn it proudly on my sponsored walk if it had ever arrived.
on 17 October 2014
Very thin, I use it for the gym as nice and loose and I am a 12. Was not in colour though but white print, still like it though.
on 16 September 2013
its good but every time i wash it the colour gets weaker and is starting to crack, but good for the price x
on 3 March 2015