on 13 May 2013
I bought this because it was cheap and I needed a headset quickly. what a wonderful surprise when I got it. Very good quality, very comfortable and easy to use. The only slight complaint is that I personally would have liked a little more volume, but I'm probably a bit deaf. I love it.
on 27 January 2014
Overall - it works just fine, is the right size, the right shape, I have big ears so it fits in my ear very neatly - people with small ears might have difficulty, but I have had none - it sits firmly in my ear, quite comfortable.
The plastic support thingy that hooks around your ear that you can see in the pictures is detachable, and so I actually dont use it for simplicity's sake, since in my case it works fine without it - like an earphone, only no wires (and cooler truth be told).
The battery lasts for a good long while, every two weeks or so I have to recharge it, until then the headset is perfectly fine.
on 19 May 2012
The Jabra BT2045 Bluetooth Headset By Day 2 Day Accessories + Main charger and Car chargerBrought this item as a present for my partner, after some research on which headset to get. I was amazed to see how prices varied. I found this seller on ebay and it offered the best deal and price for the headset. My partner now has the headset and she is very impressed with it, has she can go round the house doing her work and not worry about dashing to answer her phone when it rings, all in all a very good buy and quality product with a lot more extras than anyone else was willing to offer.
on 30 November 2015
It's Amazing quality for this price!!
Ordered another one for my girlfriend
Highly recommended

ONE DOWN SIDE IT DOESN'T WORK ON LISTENING RADIO OR WATCHING YOUTUBE!!

It doesn't have volume button but no problem at all i use my iPhone's volume buttons

I used to have Bose Bluetooth headset I lost which was 15 times more expensive
But this Jabra is as good sound as Bose I would say.
Also you can use this on both ears! You couldn't on Bose.
on 1 March 2016
It works as it should; the quality of the audio is not at maximum level and the sound sometime comes out distorted if the volumes is to high.
But honestly for the price I'm not sure you can ask for more.
Easy to set up and use.
recommended
on 20 September 2016
I don't like writing criticising views and reviews but in this instance, I think I need to.

Now for the record, I know this is a cheap item. At only £12 - what do I expect? But for me I should be wearing this for about 8-9 hours a day as I drive for my job.

First of all, it's incredibly uncomfortable to wear. I used it for about 2 hours and my ear was sore. The earpiece is almost solid and doesn't conform to your ear canal so it rubs and when you get it to stay put, it moves.

Sound quality is good, could be louder but that could be my phone.

I believe the BT2047 has different ear buds, but I'll be looking into getiing another earpiece to make it more comfortable to wear.
on 21 September 2016
I ordered this item based on the positive reviews and the reputation of the brand. I am however disappointed at the lack of thoughtfulness that has gone into the design of this product. First, the bit that goes into your ear is so big that it will not fit into a rabbit's ear. Second, it's made of poor quality plastic that makes wearing it for more than a few minutes an uncomfortable experience. I was going to cut my losses and order a better item, but the seller kept bombarding me with request to positively review the item, so I had no choice but to give my honest review.
on 12 September 2016
It does the job requires . It's always a clear sound for the user although some people o talk to say it picks up all the background noise . But it's ok from my point of view & it connects to the iPhone very easily .
on 11 May 2014
The product arrived much quicker than expected, very impressed. Having had a Jabra earpiece before was slightly disappointed with the piece that goes into the ear, it seems to be a harder material than the previous jel material used. To date I have not found any company who could supply these jel replacements.
on 11 April 2016
Very poor. Had a jabra wave that was brilliant till it broke . Nobody can here me and all it does is pick background noise up. The hook to hold it in place is useless and just falls off. Total waste of money