on 6 March 2017
nice product
on 25 June 2012
Bought them as I used the same make for my range of galaxy smartphones before, but I am not so happy with these particular ones. They are much smaller size than the screen and do not cover it right up to the edges. Also noticed some layer of film being wiped of the protector - after just two days usage I could tell what parts of the screen I had used the most. After just about a week or so of using it became a nightmare to see anything in strong light - reason being tiny scratches on the protector and the layer of film still coming of which both reflect most of the light. Would recommend if one needs a quick and easy to apply protection for their galaxy s3 as the protector itself seems to be quite thick and with a silicon case of some sort there is little on the screen left exposed to the elements anyway. But if you are after a good, well fitted protector for your beloved galaxy s3 - I would shop around.
As to the seller - quick to deliver and packed securely enough. Well done.
on 29 September 2012
Having seen many people whinging about protectors not fitting I thought I would spend a few extra pennies to make sure i got a decent one.
Firstly I very shrewdly ordered this particular one because there was six in the pack and since its been two years since i last put on a screen protector I knew i would be a bit cackhanded.
Anyways, all the holes fit perfectly where they should, I managed to get the fourth one on perfectly, this is nothing to do with the product, only my own inability.
It can be tricky to make sure there is no dust on the screen and on the screen protector as your trying to stick down but this would be the case for all protectors.
Product comes with little lint free clothe to help prepare your screen and a handy little plastic card that you can use to iron out the inevitable bubbles.
I can confirm this is one of the better protectors to buy, in fact its great, so please do buy this and avoid disappointment.
on 24 July 2012
My first attempt ended with a tiny bubble so ended up throwing the protector.The 2nd went on fine . Excellent quality . Dont even know its on.The colours of the phones screen seem unaffected as well .
I read a review on here about the size and leaving half the phone exposed ? Thats absolutely nonsense.
10\10 for me
on 15 November 2012
After reading the previous reviews I was reluctant to buy this, so I got a small package with two screen protectors. Since it was so cheap I thought I would give it a try. It stuck on without any problems at all, no bubbles or anything else. I kept the first protector on for 3 months and I replaced it recently with the second one which I applied easily and without problems. What you have to be careful with has to do with the design of the phone. You have to center the screen protector correctly otherwise the edges won't stick well and will start coming off soon. Definitely recommended as value for money. Since it is easy to make a mistake and not place the protector (any protector, not this particular one) correctly, you won't cry when you throw it away and place a second one correctly.
on 19 July 2013
This is my second time round purchasing these screen protectors. As its a pack of two I shared the first pack with my mate and my screen protector has lasted 10 months. I've decided to change it only because its becoming quite scratched now, but that's not bad for the duration and its still not peeling at the edges either. I think 10 months is just brilliant and have never had a screen protector last so long on any of my phones. One tip I can give to make sure the protector sticks well - I made sure my phone screen was very clean and dry indeed before applying the protector. My mate was bit more slack preparing hers and the screen protector lasted around 6 months. Still not bad though.
on 17 August 2012
Personally I found it not amazingly easy, but reasonably easy to apply this cover. Getting rid of the few bubbles left was not an easy task but if you keep at it and give it a few days they do seem to go. You do require a steady hand.

The only thing I was surprised about is that there isn't much margin for error. The cover only just covers the size of the display, which means there is a narrow ridge around the front of your phone that isn't protected, but it's not the screen you use itself.
on 26 July 2012
I followed the instructions, carefully pushed the air bubbles out with the tool provided and then began to pull the top sheet off only for it to raise the protector with it, undoing my work and adding even more bubbles, which were then a little more difficult to get out.

All I'd say is pull it slightly and then push the edge down to stop it lifting.

Nearly gave it a 3* as it does show finger prints more than without it but I'm guessing that is a flaw with all protectors.
on 27 July 2012
I have had many screen protectors however this was possibly the easiest to apply, no air bubbles and good clarity also good value
on 24 May 2014
I followed the instructions step by step, they are really easy to understand. The real problem starts when you have to remove the air bubbles after you remove the "1" layer and place it on the phone. No matter how hard you press and slide some just won't go away. on top of that when you remove the "2" layer it just gets worse!!! Had to use both items in the package in a single day since my first attempt was a complete failure. it was infuriating.