Size: 48|Change

on 24 November 2015
Best quality lake balls I have purchased. A great price for such a large amount of golf balls. If you are like me and lose golf balls all the time then this is the way to go, you will save yourself a fortune. Also very quick delivery!
on 14 July 2014
Great value, got the balls for the UK as I was returning home and intended playing golf with my family. Quality was good and they flew true, well worth the investment, in fact will take them back to the UAE with me.
on 22 July 2013
Just received a package of Srixon 100 Lake Golf Balls, grade B. Package contained: 53x AD333, 39x Soft Feel, 7x SF Lady and 1x Bridgestone e7. Approx half of the balls are grade A, but they have written marks innit and half, half of them are pure grade B and just few are in that condition that I would not pick up if I saw them in golf course.

But anyways, my golf balls doesn't last long and these are good enough balls for me to play into lakes.
on 20 January 2014
balls met the sellers description, overall quality consistent with Grade B, only downside is the fact that there were 5 different models including some Lady Soft Feel
on 13 June 2014
No surprises. Just as I expected. Good balls for good price. Met my expectations.
There were 5 Z star balls, others mostly Soft feel and AD333
on 17 November 2013
These balls are great!!!!! I expected just to use them on the practise ground, but most of them are good enough for the golf course.
on 10 December 2012
The balls were in good condition apart from the fact that most of them had been drawn on, otherwise very happy!!!
on 29 August 2014
2 decent balls out of the whole batch of 48. Every other ball had old marker pen marks, scuffs, scrapes, fade in colour, deterioration on srixon markings. Would not buy again. Wish I had bought 9 quality ones for half the price.
on 30 July 2013
I got a good mixture of grades and quality, worth every penny! I practice with them but they are perfectly adequate for a round of golf.
on 25 August 2014
Perfect for me as I've just started playing. Ok a few were lady soft and some had initials on but for the price you can't moan.