on 16 October 2017
Despite many setbacks, Bear has achieved so much and written such an interesting account of his adventures. Surely there are few of us mere mortals who could have endured such a range of hardships and actually enjoyed most of them! My only complaint was the use of the phrase 'was sat' and he with an education at Eton, shame!
on 12 November 2017
What an honest and refreshing biography!
Bear puts all of himself into everything he does - including this storybook of his life!
I have met him, and Jesse, and he is even more genuine in person (if that is possible!)
His relationship with Scouting is one of mutual respect and inspiration - many of my Scouts are thrilled to gain confidence when they receive Bear Gryll’s outdoor clothing!
If Bear is with you - anything is possible!
on 16 November 2017
What an incredible and inspirational read! At times when he climbed Everest I felt like I was up there with him, battling every obstacle and facing terrible dangers! I hate the way he treats animals and eats them and I try to ignore that when I read his book, he has such guts, such an inspiration and so motivating. I feel everyone would benefit from reading this book.
on 6 November 2017
A fantastic read should you have not read any of the previous books. If you have you may have find it a little repeatitive... If not I'd recommend it!!
on 28 October 2017
Great read. That from some one doesn't read a lot
After this read am will buy few more books read all over again
on 30 September 2017
A book by my hero how could i not get it
on 5 September 2017
Excellent book I couldn't put it down
on 30 August 2017
My nephew loves this!
on 22 May 2017
Great book for bear grylls fans
on 7 October 2017