Customer reviews

Price:£4.31

on 28 June 2017
Fantastic
on 13 January 2011
Not sure what I expected really. The book is informative and includes lots of things I had forgotten about geography at school. And that is what the book promises. I think I expected it to be a little more entertaining, maybe a bit more colourful with a small injection of humour that may have helped us to remember this stuff into next year...
on 16 November 2012
I bought this book with the intent of refreshing my fuzzy and unreliable memory re: GCSE Geography. The author puts a modern and relevant spin on concepts, as well as reminding you of certain ways of teaching long passed that are amusing to look back on. I found the physical Geography section a bit mind boggling, with too many tricky graphs. But it was still fun to re-visit river formation and coastlines. Unlike when I was at school, I really enjoyed the human Geography chapters, probably because I am more interested in the wide world now than I was then and have first hand experience of a few places. There were lots of statistics about consumerism and the effects of natural disasters, as well as a refreshing stance on global warming.
on 27 June 2011
I love these series of books. Definitely covers some things I'd forgotten and a few I didn't know!!!!
If you have kids that ask some awkward homework questions or you just wish you could remember what they taught at school these books are a must
on 30 December 2012
This book has provided me a good resource and has helped me get ideas for uni essays and helped remind me of things that I had forgotten. Goes in to enough detail that ideas can be sparked and help me for uni work. Good book would recommend, very quick delivery and far cheaper than shops even with delivery.
on 14 November 2016
This is an amazing geography book. I had forgotten most of the geography lessons that are covered in the book.This has put geography for me in a different perspective. I used to see geography when I was a child/teen as an boring subject but this book has opened my eyes. Enjoy this amazing book!
on 12 October 2014
I've obviously forgotten far more than I thought I knew. Perfect!
on 5 July 2015
Perfect.
on 7 March 2015
I am happy withe my purchase and the quick delivery.
on 17 June 2016