on 7 June 2013
Great, great, great... I've been after a new belt for a while now but because it's one of them things that's not completely necessary day-to-day, I had always put off getting a new one. I went into my town and browsed the shops only to be extremely disappointed at the style selection and the quality of what was on offer. That's when I turned to Amazon :) Seen this had good reviews so gave it a go, only 15 buck, was cheaper than the ones in my local shops.

The package itself took a bit longer than I expected to be dispatched but estimated delivery was still within the 3-5 from dispatch date. When it arrived I ripped open the package and found in my hands a belt that not only looked the part, but it felt great. Surprising quality for your money. I'm even thinking about getting another just to have as a back up :) The width the the belt isn't massive so would fit casual clothes or suit trousers. But it's a good idea to follow the size guide line of adding 2 inches to your actual waist size and then using that to pick your belt size.
on 29 March 2014
So many "leather" belts in the shops or online - even belts costing several times these Milano belts - are bonded or faced or coated "leather" which is just cheap and doesn't last, other "leather" items are "PU leather" which means they are faux or fake leather and are made from PolyUrethane i.e. plastic, look good but again as belts don't work well.

These Milano belts, I ordered a selection of four, are all solid decent quality leather. I chose size XXL which is 44" - 48" to fit my waist which takes 44" trousers, but the belts were all 4" - 6" too long. Fortunately with a long-standing hole punch (about £3 down the shops) and a pair of sharp scissors I was able to shorten the belts. To do this you unscrew the buckle from the belt, note how far the single hole is from the end, cut off the excess inches and hole punch at the right place before reassembling the buckle and all fits perfectly round the waist. The off-cuts confirm the belts are solid leather. Next time I would look for a size a bit shorter, but it works out well this way and you have just the right length of belt to tuck in to your belt and trouser loops.

The design is classic and straightforward, so nothing fancy, but they will last.
on 11 February 2013
Belt is genuine leather - not bonded rubbish. Will withstand years of wear. Is exactly what I wanted. Will probably buy a black one too!
on 19 December 2013
The "stud" holding the buckle onto the belt has a slot apparently so that it can undone by a screwdriver. I don't have a problem with this but if you were planning a long trip & travelling lightly then there is only that single "bolt" holding it all together. The belt and buckle are I feel good quality though and arguably the length of the belt could also be shortened if it was too long by removing the "stud".
Dependant on brand and cut, I currently am able to wear 40-42 sized trousers. This belt supposedly fits 41-43 and is marked 40-44 so should be a comfortable fit. Not so!

I bought this to match a pale coffee-coloured summer trouser which is gossamer thin and also a light brown pair of jeans, which will obviously be of a much heavier fabric. With the summer-weight trousers, I can just get the belt secured on its first hole (that nearest the tip) which suggests that it is one size lower than is claimed. I prefer to always have at least one hole to spare, and preferably two as not all belts or trousers have a loop very close to the buckle or fly. This one does.

As other buyers have made a similar comment, it would appear that sizing may be an issue. I shall keep this one but order the next size up for the jeans and hope for the best.
on 11 March 2013
Nice belt - is real leather as the other reviews say, so will last a while and looks expensive.
Is heavy and thick, with a nice buckle - good for work or jeans.
on 26 October 2013
This belt is really nice.Straightforward design, nice buckle and well-made.Highly recommended-a good product at a great price.Go for it-you won't be disappointed.
on 20 July 2016
I bought this for my father as a stocking stuff. Let me start off by saying that he hates belts. In fact, he loathes them. He might have a small collection of these fashionable accessories, but there is probably an internal battle each time he goes to pick one up. His deep rooted hatred stems specifically from belt holes and the way they stretch over time--unsightly ruiners of leather. As any good kin would do, when I saw this sliding belt I figured that it would be a low-cost gamble for a change.

When the belt arrived it was inside of an amazon box, a plastic bag, and a decent looking branded box. The packaging was nice, the product was 100% in good working condition, and there was no foul odor. Once my father got his hands on the belt, he immediately tried it and figured out how to use it within seconds; it's was not difficult.

With his recent quest to become fit, the belt ended up being slightly too large. But that was only a minor issue. You see, it's possible to remove the leather and trim the end to make this fit a smaller sized person. Overall, I would purchase this again.
on 4 March 2013
Product excellent, fast service. Product is exactly as described. Would recommend product and company to family and friends if asked.
on 29 May 2016
Like most a belt isn't something I like to spend my hard earned cash on, but after mine snapped my work colleagues don't tend to like my bottom crack hanging out.

Anyway... I purchased this after reading positive reviews and reasonable price.

Very impressed with quality and look, not the cheap crap you buy abroad or on markets.

Buy one :-)