Customer reviews

Size: Large (36" - 38")|Colour: Black|Change

on 20 July 2016
I bought this for my father as a stocking stuff. Let me start off by saying that he hates belts. In fact, he loathes them. He might have a small collection of these fashionable accessories, but there is probably an internal battle each time he goes to pick one up. His deep rooted hatred stems specifically from belt holes and the way they stretch over time--unsightly ruiners of leather. As any good kin would do, when I saw this sliding belt I figured that it would be a low-cost gamble for a change.

When the belt arrived it was inside of an amazon box, a plastic bag, and a decent looking branded box. The packaging was nice, the product was 100% in good working condition, and there was no foul odor. Once my father got his hands on the belt, he immediately tried it and figured out how to use it within seconds; it's was not difficult.

With his recent quest to become fit, the belt ended up being slightly too large. But that was only a minor issue. You see, it's possible to remove the leather and trim the end to make this fit a smaller sized person. Overall, I would purchase this again.
on 14 March 2017
great quality, but I had to return the first one because it was too small. Ordered next size up & my fella loves it!
on 17 August 2017
My partner has a thing against properly fitting trousers and even pants. This can be a disastrous combination! Even more so when his only belt crumbles. An urgent replacement was required that was to be neither too boring nor too flamboyant. Fortunately this one met the requirements and was here in the blink of an eye - before too many of the neighbours got a fright!
on 10 July 2017
Well not sure about the size chart but this just about goes around my waist, and I am a 42" (yes I know I am fat) but this must be a size under that as stated. Still it fits and thats all that matters had to use the third hole in. (Note To Self: LOSE WEIGHT) it is a nice style belt though..
on 19 July 2017
Nice quality leather, well made. Generous size which makes a nice change from the really skimpy belts found in a lot of the shops! There is room for adjustment either way so a perfect fit.
on 20 July 2017
I like the belt but don't love it.

I can't honestly tell you if it is full grain, but I now only buy full grain leather belts.

I just don't like the 'Milano' writing on the buckle
on 28 May 2017
A very attractive belt with a high standard of finish. It's a perfect fit (sized medium) for my 32" waist without loads of spare belt to find a home for. Excellent.
on 25 February 2017
The the second Milano belt I have bought the brown one too. If the black one is as good as the brown one
I will be very happy
on 7 May 2017
I required a good quality solid leather belt and this has proved to fit the bill exactly. Excellent product - very pleased with it
on 31 July 2017
Its ok for the price but looks a little cheap. Havent worn this much as doesn't quite look as good as I had hoped it would.