on 10 January 2014
This is an officially licensed product, based (I think) off the 11th Doctor's (Matt Smith) sonic screwdriver. Great for having a quick look about in the dark, finding keyholes or just fulfilling Doctor Who fantasies :)
on 12 September 2013
The light worked, all in packaged, is going to make a great stocking filler! And no doubt will be handy for trying to find the key hole in the dark!
on 16 November 2013
I brought this gift for a friend who loves Dr Who. She absolutely loved the present, also said the light came in handy.
on 28 May 2013
Brought as a present and was well received. Works well with a small but bright ligjht. I hope the battery lasts.
on 24 January 2013
I got this for my friends son as he is a doctor who fanatic. He moves it from the zip on his jacket to the zip on his pencil case to the zip on his bag.
on 22 August 2015
I bought this to use as a light for my keychain. I have it next to my keys, so that when it's dark, I can still see the keyhole on/in my bike ^^
This is perfect for that purpose, and it being merchandise from Dr. Who just makes it better :)

I have been using it whilst driving my motorbike, and I was afraid of it breaking, but so far it's still just as good as new.
on 18 August 2015
DON'T HESITATE - This is fab. Sure it doesn't flip open or make sounds but it has been my favourite key ring for a year. Really very cool indeed and just right for my pockets. Good build and deffo worth the money. Even just as a torch it's wowzers....and my nephew always wants to play with it (which I let him as it is so robust!)
on 1 January 2016
Bought for my partners Xmas present. Very quick delivery, arrived 3 days after purchase. The item itself is not overly large which is fine for a keyring. The light is a small LED not laser. Overall a great present for the price :-)
review image
on 6 December 2014
Bit disappointed in this as the torch isn't as bright as I had hoped. My son will still like it when I give it to him i'm sure but I think it shoudl be better for this price really.
on 8 March 2014
Great keyring at a good price - it doesn't make the sonic screwdriver noise but at this price it's a bargain. Delivery was very quick and efficient too.

See one answered question