on 10 May 2017
I've tried cheaper versions of pods for the Nespresso machine. I'd say to anyone contemplating buying them: Don't! After buying this pack I can honestly say Nespresso is just so much better. The varieties, the flavour, even the fact that they recycle their used pods. I'll never use anything but the real deal again, that's for sure.
on 3 June 2016
The capsules are not the ones pictured so I was a bit disappointed
on 8 January 2017
THESE ARE GOOD VALUE ARRIVED ON TIME WELL PACKED GREAT PRDUCT WILL ORDER AGAIN
on 3 September 2016
Excellent Product Excellent Value Excellent Service Next Day Delivery
on 6 December 2013
We just purchased a Nespresso machine after staying with a son who had one. We love the Espresso it makes. The Variety Capsules are great and helped us to narrow down to a couple of three favorites.
on 5 February 2015
For some stupid reason I had read this as 170 capsules, not 70. I can't believe they would charge so much more than Nespresso do themselves. I feel really stupid for ordering them.
on 27 April 2017
Very good
on 20 July 2016
Great product ignore the hype and enjoy the taste
on 8 August 2013
I normally buy direct from nespresso this was the first time that I have tried any where else.
The choices offered were a good mix, with out paying the additional postage.
Very pleased with purchase
on 18 May 2017
Many of the capsules were damaged and cannot be used, this is the first time this has happened but I am paying for capsules that we have to throw away so I am not very pleased.
Regards