on 22 March 2017
Have been in the martial arts for a long old while and most club gi's are very thing.
By comparison this is a beast and holds it's shape really well.
Not too heavy to train in and looks comfortable.
Bought for my 11 years old Son and the 170 fits great. He's quite tall but the dogi trousers and top fit perfectly.
I would say this is comparable in weave to some other high end brands I've used as an adult.
on 26 January 2016
Great quality and looks really good. At 500g we did wonder if it was too heavy for our daughter, but once she had it on she said it was good (she's 11). At first the collar was rather stiff to the point that it was putting a lot of pressure on our daughter's neck, but a heavy dose of softener sorted that out. (BTW a Judo expert advised us not to wash the belt at all if we could help it so we did not do that).
on 10 January 2014
I bought two for my two sons aged 11 and 12. Both sized 150cm. They fit them both even though one is 146cm and the other 155cm tall. The quality is amazing. 100% heavy cotton, white belt included. our Judo teacher recommended this brand and as complete beginners we followed the recommendation and are very happy.
on 10 March 2016
I have just received the gi and the top is a nice size, has a bit of weight to it which I like. I did get a bigger size than I would usually get being 5'7, I like them to be a little bit bigger for the extra room and to account for shrinkage. I got this gi for Aikido so the padded knee should be good. Will be testing it out tonight if it is dry in time, if not then tomorrow.
on 13 March 2017
Lovely quality suit... competition adequate... fast delivery service.. would be nice to have option of coloured belt included.. but free white belt nice extra.
on 1 May 2015
Bought for jiu jitsu classes. My kid is 1.43 and so slim. Trouser fits really good in lenght but a bit wide. Upper part is really big for him, sleeves so long wait a few moths until use it. Apart from that is a really good quality and the delivery was perfect
on 8 July 2017
There is no better judo gi for the price!

I have two blue adidas judo gi, both 3 times the price of this gi and the quality is identical.

Very impressed with this product, don't waste money on expensive judogi, this definitely does the job
on 11 March 2017
The shrinkage is very low compared to others. Good resistance. Great purchase.
on 11 June 2017
I've practiced Judo for 15 years. I bought 2 for my sons to get them started. These judogi are as good as any I have ever worn myself. They are the perfect weight for their size and they are constructed correctly and are very strong. Excellent value for money.
on 18 September 2017
Heavy and hard wearing gi. Definitely great quality.