on 3 June 2015
I have had these 700 x 32c Road Cruisers on my disc braked Raleigh Strada 5 Hybrid with road/race bike gearing and loaded panniers for the last 6 months. I am a big lad, and wanted something bigger than a 700 x 28c to take the load without going to wide, and increasing rolling resistance so these fit the bill as the next step before going up to 35c or 40c. I run them at the max pressure 80 PSI and they are brilliant, very quiet like slicks, and they roll really well, infact the same as a set of Schwalbe Kojak smooth slicks on another bike. I use them mainly on paved road or cycle paths in all weathers and have yet to pick up any punctures from "gutter debris" and they work just as well on towpaths or compacted surfaces that I have ridden, and are fine for the odd excursion into more challenging terrain. They wear well and although not as "puncture protected" as Schwalbes Marathon plus, they are a great alternative that costs less.
on 30 October 2016
i have been a long time fan of schwalbe tyres, and had no hesitation on buying these for my touring bike. However after just a couple of months I have noticed very small cracks in the sidewalls and tiny splits between the tread and side joint. Being very small and only visible when a few inches away I believe these were there from new. I have seen other reviews which highlight problems with quality control with recent Schwalbe tyres. I've never had a problem before - I've probably bought 5 pairs for different bikes in the last three years. I will keep an eye on the tyre structure and am going to use them through the low mileage winter but have already bought a pair of Michelin's to start next spring with.
on 11 August 2014
Great tyre to fit - simple and easy. Looks great on the bike and I'm sure - as it's a Schwalbe - it'll perform really well. Will be buying another to replace front tyre soon.
on 29 March 2013
Seems to be excellent value as a road tyre. Gives a good ride with good grip. The puncture resistance is very welcome, though not yet put to the test.
on 27 March 2016
fast delivery just as advertised. a good quality product I would buy again recommended
on 19 December 2015
Never disappointed with these tyres!