Price:£17.43+ £3.99 shipping

on 26 April 2013
I never pay more than £2.50 for a 250g jar of Marmite, this week I bought it on special offer for £2.00 a 250g jar, I was well chuffed. This evening I have found the very same stuff, which if you buy a pack of 6 you can have the privilege of paying £6.17 per 250g jar. Outstanding! Love my Marmite, don't much like the price of yours..
on 13 February 2013
you either love it or hate it! we love it. living in france, it's almost impossible to find - so amazon thank you very much indeed. warm buttery toast with marmite - mmmmmmmmmm - sometimes there's nothing nicer!
on 14 January 2013
not easy to get from where I live in Spain, but it's not worth paying much over the odds either - I had run out for a couple of months but there were no reasonable offers until this one came up at around the normal uk price
on 21 May 2013
I was amazed at this. I had never bought more than one jar of Marmite before so I was terrified at what might happen if a larger number came through the post. But the result was fantastic. I was able to put six times the amount of Marmite on each slice of toast, and not only did my eyeballs open to a size they had never previously opened to, but my tongue lost all sensation and my bottom lip cracked a little. In the end I didn't know what to do with the enormous amount of Marmite I'd recklessly purchased, so I started dyeing my hair with it, using it to fill holes in the walls (which I'd smacked my head into upon eating six times the normal amount of Marmite), and blacking out my windows just in case there was an unexpected bombing raid.

A triumph. Thoroughly recommended.
on 23 January 2013
Not much to say: it is Marmite and it tastes great! Perfect jar size (250g) since it's not too big - thus being heavy - and it's not too small - thus finishing too soon.
on 28 February 2013
bought 6 jars couple of months ago and am on the last one,,, Cant buy it in italy,, so its great to be able to order online at a good price!!!
on 16 January 2013
It came on time, I am enjoying putting it in stews and it has many of the B vitamins and I love the taste. yummmm!