on 12 February 2013
A lovely product which appealed to three little girls who are Sylvanian family addicts. They love this, and it's great to pull the caravan with the family!

Very well made, and will last for a long time.
on 24 June 2012
nice to see a different car for the sylvanian families! smaller than the other car they sell, and no baby seats like the other car has. lots of fun for my daughter anyhow, she puts the babys in the boot!
on 24 March 2014
I like old cars, so I was really looking forward to some picnics with my family.
HOWEVER, when it arrived the car was only EIGHT INCHES LONG. I know this cos I measured it.
Who are these people trying to kid?
on 3 April 2013
we got the car for our two grandaughters who just love playing with it and is another item added to there collection.I would highly recommend it. It may be smaller than the other what my grandaughters do is they have two houses and they play they are visiting each and going to meet up for shopping they have great fun.
on 14 March 2013
We naught this for our eighteen month old son because he kept on stealing his big sister's blue one. It spends most of it's time being smashed into things, as of yet it is still in tact and doing well, it is really quite a sturdy little car, although the paint skiffs off quite easily.
on 24 May 2013
Can't say much about this car because we recently opened it and my daughter hasn't explored it really. Our sylvanian rabbit family fits well in it. It rolls very well even with a gentle push. Need to see if our dollhouse people (4.5-5 inch) can squeeze in. But at the moment I am very disappointed that the doors don't open.
on 10 October 2013
Excellent quality as always from this provider. It is rather tricky to get the animals in the car and they tensd to slid slightly towards the front. Would defintiely buy again.
on 29 December 2012
Bought for daughter for christmas, she loved it and immediatly added the figures she has, works well, no troubles so far, if like other sylvanian toys will be around for years!
on 18 January 2013
I bought this car as a X-mas present for a girl of 7 who had just started her Sylvanian Families collection. She loved it! It is good quality. I can't fault it:-)
on 15 April 2013
We bought this car for our Grandaughter instead of an Easter Egg she was highly delighted it added to all the other Sylvanian articles she has