Customer reviews

on 27 April 2014
I bought these for my 5 year old who loves Top Gear - they were an immediate success, they are fun to use and have helped with his numbers and reading - also a portable game you can take anywhere - highly recommended and Dad enjoyed them too!
on 23 July 2017
Recepient likes Top Gear and Top Trumps
on 22 February 2016
My 6 year old son loves cars and absolutely loves playing with these cards.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 March 2015
Great fun.
on 16 May 2017
Hours of fun with my son.
on 23 March 2016
LOVE IT
on 11 May 2015
Question: How can you get a simple pack of top trumps wrong? Answer: spoil the enjoyment of looking at these gorgeous cars by choosing terrible, low definition photos of the cars! I bought these for my son and me to play with, but really disappointed by the quality of the images. Some are nice and clear but some look pretty awful (I could do better with my canon printer at home).
on 7 December 2012
bought these for a 12 year old boy , we had good fun with these , even when playing with his 8 year old sister
on 2 October 2013
super ,bought as a little filler for 11 year olds birthday. Keeps them busy on long car journeys.
good if your child has a passion for cars.
on 29 December 2012
My six year old car buff son loves these cards! Great stocking filler, would recommend without hesitation.
Great product, thanks