Customer reviews

on 1 April 2017
Excellent books I've already recommended them to members of my family and friends couldn't put it down once i started reading
on 29 April 2017
Normally don't read ghost books but wow......Best series I've read in a while. Couldn't put it down, very addictive !
on 15 May 2017
Brilliant
on 31 July 2014
Amazing I loved all three books just couldn't stop reading it's just so breathtaking and It is defiantly worth the buy
on 22 September 2014
One of my favourite Trilogy. It was great how everything came together even though a little sad somehow. I loved it.
on 10 March 2013
I've read the first two books and couldn't put them down and this one certainly didn't disappoint! I was pulled into the story straight away and I loved the ending. I want there to be more of these books!!!
All that's left to say about it is that it's a really good read and you should definitely read it yourself!
on 10 May 2013
This was an amazing end to what i considered a great series of books. Templeton manages to keep the twists and turns within this book and i thoroughly enjoyed it. The underlying themes creates many moments where you feel for the characters and the end done justice to the rest of the books, i was not disappointed!
on 2 April 2013
Honestly, I have been hooked on these books ever since I started reading them and I've genuinely read all 3 in one week. If you like the idea of teen romance but not the yucky mushy type that gets a little predictable, then these books are perfect! The ending was also spectacular and some things were unexpected.
on 24 December 2014
I'm 45 years old and stumbled across the first 1 as a freebie, i've now read all 3 in 2days,
I'm well aware that it is aimed at the teenage market but nevertheless I very much enjoyed it . Book 3 being the best so far , had my heart racing at the end.
Very well done J.A Templeton..
Thank you.
on 8 January 2014
I read all 3 books the first on was a freebie and I found I could not put the book down. I read it in one evening I then purchased the 2nd an 3rd book an also read them all in on evening . .... I just couldn't not stop reading .... awesome books read them.