on 28 January 2013
I wanted to replace a plastic-bristled brush I lost whilst on holiday - this was the only "dog" brush type I could find. Initially I was disappointed because the bristles were much closer together than my old brush and very sharp on my scalp however I've come to love it more than my original as it does a great job of exfoliating my head.
on 27 December 2015
I bought this pure bristle and the comb after I read a recommendation in an Amazon review for Regain. It is made in China but the quality is really good although is hard hard until you will get used to it. Since I started this bristle my hair look better, healthier and I think more dense than before.

So if you do not have very thick or dense hair you can use this bristle to improve their look.
on 5 May 2014
although I have thinning hair, and the bristles are rather sharp and hard, it does a wonderful job brushing out the knots, looks soild enough to last a good long while, would recommend to anyone in need of a good hair brush.
on 15 May 2012
Great stuff brush nice size and fills hand, bristles are just right to comb the hair without dragging on the scalp.
on 23 April 2013
This hairbrush is nice and hard, only complaint was in delivery a section of bristles got bent over and not gone back straight since, not a problem in use at this time, hopefully others won't bend in use
on 4 February 2016
The hair brush arrived within the stipulated time period, and proved to be well made. It performed its function very well, though I would have preferred something with even harder bristles as I like to massage my scalp with the brush.
on 9 February 2014
This product is a fairly priced item fulfilling my requirements to date, a few of the bristles have dropped out this May be due to fair wear and tear only time will tell my rating has reflected this issue
on 18 May 2016
The brush is advertised as 100% BOAR BRISTLE HAIR BRUSH with either Boar-only or a mix of Boar and reinforced bristles. This is a gross exaggeration. The brush arrived filled for the most part with synthetic bristles with only a handful natural bristles, most of which fell out right away. The reinforced bristles have a razor-sharp edge which makes brushing more of a torture than anything else.

Never again, not worth the money or the effort to return for refund.
on 30 November 2012
At first I thought it was snowing! I went out into the garden to continue brushing once I had realised that the brush was pulling dead skin off my scalp.
A couple of weeks later with all the dead skin pulled off, my scalp is much healthier and so what I at first considered a brush too hard, I now consider it to be an excellent health aid
on 9 June 2014
The brush was exactly as described. Hard bristles but not scratchy.
Small size. Ideal for travel use. I would buy this again.

See one answered question