on 31 October 2013
easy to use, arrived quickly, sound works fine, comfortabee to wear, ignore the bad reviews about quality at this price it works, enough for me. if you want crystal clear sound then buy a top of the rnnge head set, you get what you pay for.
on 13 March 2014
This is a great headset other than it doesn't appear to work on all games. It works on Little Big Planet, but not Little Big Planet 2. It works on Minecraft, but not GTAv. I've not had time to look into why this should be, but worth noting if you're buying it specifically for LBP2 or GTAv.
on 3 June 2013
Proper wired headset with none of this wireless charging lark and poor reception and battery life, nice quality device, great quality and looks like it should of been in the PS3 box from day one. Sony, take note for PS4
on 7 October 2012
- Comfortable
- Long lead
- Clear
- Easy to use

I'm very pleased with the product and would recommend to anybody, however it took ages to be dispatched (1-2 weeks).
on 4 January 2014
We had bought a cheaper headset for sons PS3 and within 4 months it had broken, we then went for this as a Christmas box, arrived on time, packed well,looks same as photo, works better than first one, happy all round.
on 29 August 2013
The headset was delivered very quickly.
The wire for the headset it very long which is very useful, as well as easier than having to charge a wireless one. The mic quality an the speaker is excellent. No downfalls I would recommend.
on 9 November 2013
I ordered these just over a year or so ago, They have just had there last use, that was due to my own fault as i accidentally snapped the Microphone of the headphones themselves, The headphone if I remember likely came a day after and were nicely packed, Lasted a while too even thought they were only cheap and cheerful. thanks seller
on 4 October 2013
I was always bothered by the bluetooth sound quality of wireless headsets for the PS3 so I bought this.

Plug it in the one of the PS3's USB ports, set it up as the audio output in settings and you're done. Sound quality is fantastic for the price and despite the earphone being quite small, it's surprisingly comfortable.
on 26 June 2014
Very good quality wired headset, better than my cheap bluetooth headset in every way. The wire is very long, the headset is lightweight (can game for long periods without any discomfort) and it has inline volume control. Perfect!
on 27 October 2013
I've had wireless headsets before. They clipped over the ear and tended to move around uncomfortably. I'd have issues with them randomly disconnecting. But most of all, as an infrequent user, the damn things were never charged when I wanted to use them.

This headset changes all that. So easy to set up that your nan could do it, after which it's just plug and play. The 3m cable should mean its stretches back to the sofa, but I play from a gaming chair, so there is ample wire. Its comfortable to wear, I don't feel like my ear is being cored out after extended use. And with the physical presence of the fully adjustable microphone, I don't feel the need to shout to be heard. All this for a great price too.