on 26 February 2016
I bought the large for my sons bday 12 yrs
He is a big guy size 6 shoe, product is extremely well made, robust and easy to put together, very very pleased and it arrived three days earlier than expected.
Overall very happy my son is delighted.
review image
on 31 October 2012
Big thank you for the post sales service I have just recieved. A bit of wear and tear after 12 months of great use of 2 Vtrikers - our boys love them - necessitated the replacement of a few parts. These were easily accessed from the sales agent and dispatched next day. Superb service without charge. Thank you!!
on 9 February 2013
A good quality scooter,good brakes and well finished.The cheaper ones are not worth looking at.Takes a little gettig used to but great fun and good exercise once mastered.
on 27 October 2013
Excellent product. Daughter loves it. Mum does as well. Great for toning legs!!!! Takes a bit of practice but once you get the hang of it, it is fun. Great buy.
on 28 December 2013
Bought item for my daughters birthday and am impressed by the vtricker scooter. Just wish I could get hold of the vtricker mini version as easy as this one. Would definitely recommend this product.
on 4 September 2015
It advertised as kids scooter but it was much too big for my grandson who is six and as I was having to pay for returning it that would have cost me a lot so I am left with it.
on 6 July 2015
Grandson aged 9 loves it. He's quite tall though and the scooter is large. It wouldn't suit a smaller built child. Works well and is easy to assemble and seems sturdy.
on 3 July 2013
You cannot fold the handle back for storage, all you can do is put the two back wheels together, and it is HUGE for a 7 year old and as it is impossible to fold, It doesnt fit in the back of the car. Other than that, it would have been a great scooter for a small adult like me maybe, but definately too big for a normal size 7 year old kid.
on 21 April 2015
My daughter is 10 an absolutely loves this, her old scooter was getting to small, the upright shaft comes out for easy transportation and is an excellent product
on 28 August 2014
Very heavy & difficult to use. Too big for a child. My daughter saved up her pocket money to buy this but has hardly used it as it is so big & heavy.