on 17 May 2014
Very good little cooker....reliable...I sent it to my family overseas, and they just love it....they don't have items like this over there....
the only small problem is the LID NOT FITTING PERFECTLY.,.....but with "foil-paper ingenuity"...they resolved the problem....
on 6 January 2014
The crock- pot was delivered promptly to our son as ordered.
He has been delighted with the results of his first essays into slow-cooking.
His chilli con carne, one of his favourites, has been transformed into a superior experience.
on 24 December 2015
I bought this product 3 months ago and have used it about 5 times, however it has stopped working as it does not switch on at all The stone pot is wells made and solid however the outer case is very thin and flimsy. I was happy with it the few times I used it, but given the brand and the price 3 moths is simply not good enough! And now it cannot be returned and I have to find out if it is covered by a warranty, although I certainly don't have the packaging so it will probably end up in a landfill somewhere...

Update: Credit to Amazon, they have replaced the item immediately! Great service, hopefully this one will last longer.
on 5 May 2015
Never used a slow cooker before so i was a bit weary. Everything ive done in it has been spot on. Ribs, joints ect meat just falls apart. Just need to find more recipes for more practice.
on 26 October 2013
Bought the crock pot slow cooker 3 weeks ago. Best purchase ever, especially as I work full time. It's great to come back home after work to the smell of a nice hot cooked meal, ready to eat.
Stylish pot, fits in with our modern kitchen. Simple to operate the digital timer. Easy to clean. Needs slightly less water than stated in the recipe. Really good purchase.
on 20 September 2013
Great buy, insane value for money.

Warning: Do not fill the entire pot without having precooked the "tough" stuff some (meat, potatoes etc). Maybe if I'd had it on high the entire 5hrs it would have been ok, In my instance the meat was cooked but hard to separate from the bones, and the potatoes were a bit hard. That said I had filled it to the brim, and put in 1.8kg's meat (with bones), and had it on low for 3 hrs (because I'm dumb).

The vindaloo turned out great though.

Also, a great place for recipies: reddit.c o m/r/slowcooking/wiki/index#wiki_best_of_slowcooking
on 14 May 2014
I got one about 3 weeks ago. It's brilliant, you just chuck everything in and leave it for the day. Great meals when you get home - indispensable for me.
on 24 August 2015
Great slow cooker. It can be tricky to find one with a lid that doesn't wobble but was with the effort. The timer is a great feature. I would recommend!
on 3 May 2014
This is a great gadget. You can pre programme start time and length of cook, and it also looks dead sexy in enamel black finish, cracking piece of kit.
on 15 January 2015
I do like it and am using it but the front panel is rather cheap looking - was expecting something a bit more substantial - it does the job though.