Customer reviews

on 19 April 2014
This would make a lovely gift.It is unusual.i have not seen one in a shop anywhere.Although i bought it for myself i will order more for friends.Its lightweight and a nice size,i use it for my herbal teas.Its true tea always tastes better in a china cup try it and see.This cup helps you enjoy your witches brew.aahhhh.
on 29 October 2015
I bought this for my wife as a joky mug present as she loves her tea. she loves it and thinks its a great mug. not sure if she is pleased with me though for insinuating she is a witch. but great fun mug.
on 4 December 2016
Terrible product.

Granted its cheap, but no attempt at a decent standard of quality whatsoever. Patterns don't line up, especially on the mug handle where it veers off sideways and isn't even inline with the shape of the mug itself!
review image review image review image
on 8 April 2015
Love these mugs, great to drink out of as they aren't too thick like other mugs can be. Great quality too. Love the design. Arrived quickly in excellent condition. A great purchase.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 January 2016
Very high-quality mug with an excellent print wrapped all the way around. It's very sturdy and feels like it will last forever!
on 27 January 2014
Lisa Parker's witch series is beautifully crafted, The tea taste as it should in bone china and the size is just right for the wife (who it was for). Its different and has been commented on by friends when it is used. We are not ones for regimented cups.
on 8 March 2013
Brought this as a christmas present for two girls that started at the Hospital at same time as me - we call ourselves the 3 witches.

This was such a lovely cup - the witches were nice. All in all a beautiful cup and they were chuffed to bits with it.

on 16 January 2016
5***** excellent I love it. Great customer service too. I'd recommend both this product and this seller to anyone
on 10 June 2017
Good artwork and quality mug
I sent for this for a friend who is into witches and ghosts etc so I am hoping she will like this, I must admit I like it and maybe in the end will keep it!

See one answered question