Customer reviews

on 18 January 2015
Item itself is quite good, a bit disappointed with quality of material (very thin and elastic) and pads coverage as inner legs pads not present in this new model (old version had a total of 6 smaller pads, 2 upper and 2 lower bottom plus 2 inner legs). Still prefer the old model, although the Velcro strap panel are a great upgrade. Bought system controller for abs belt and despite it should be compatible with bottom toning garment it does not work properly when connected.
on 27 July 2017
Second pair I've bought in two years
They do come up quite small and with the last one however much I tried it was difficult to get the pads to stay in place, especially the right lower one so only way l could use it was to lay down on bed for around 5 minutes until they became stuck to me, then sat down until the program finished. After all that performance I have to say they do work.....
on 10 July 2017
I only started to use this two months ago since bought it as a replacement for an old pair that I had used for years. Unfortunately these have already broken with wires hanging out and will have to be thrown out. I'm very careful with my things and they have only been used three to four times a week. I really don't know what has happened to the quality since I always thought that Slendertone's product were well made.
on 18 June 2017
You can't be overweight to wear these they are quite snug but work a treat and firm up the buttocks
on 3 May 2017
The best way to give your bum a lift
on 27 July 2017
Am loving my pert behind. This needs to be used several times a week, but am very happy with the results.
on 1 June 2017
Was a little dubious using this but I have already noticed the difference all be it very slight. I used the single pads before but this is so much better as it stimulates more of the muscle I can only go to level 65 at the moment how on earth it goes up to 130 I do not know. Only downside id say the shorts are to small and I’m not so sure someone who is size 12 would fit in them. I am 8-10 just thought i’d mention it as i know it can be really upsetting when you try something on only to find your too big, so please don’t be disheartened as these definitely come up small. Im sure you can return them if thats the case just thought it worth mentioning to avoid any upset :)
on 12 March 2015
Right. Let me be very clear, this is not a miracle cure! It won't take you from flabby cellulite to Kim Kardashian without some other exercise on your part. But I wasn't expecting a miracle, i was expecting an improvement in shape, stronger muscled and reduced cellulite, and I've got this and more in just 2 weeks of use.

How it works: it's basically a stretchy pair of shorts (which are on the small side - I'm a 14 and just about fit them, though any bigger and I think you'd struggle.) They have 4 rigid flaps on the back - i don't know how to describe them as anything other than Velcro fastened cat flaps! Basically it looks like the picture, but be aware that the flaps are rigid.

You take the sticky pads provided and attach them to the 'doors' of the flaps. Then you put the shorts on, with the flaps open, remove the covers to the sticky pads, and stick them to your skin when you close the 'door'.

Sorry, I'm not explaining this very well! They go immediately underneath your bum and above it on that horrible muffin-top bit.

You then attach the controller (not provided - I had it already from the abs belt) to the plug thing, and turn it on. It feels tingly on the lower intensities, not unlike pins and needles, increasing to a deep muscle contraction as you increase the intensity. It actually feels like a really deep massage, it's very relaxing, especially initially.

The main thing is that it works, and it really does. I have been running every day for about 30 minutes, but I've done that for months now, and I can see improvements in the shape of my bum after just 2 weeks of use. My cellulite has all but disappeared, and the best bit is that nasty muffin top collection of fat that I have tried so hard to shift but struggled to find a specific workout that would shift it, has pretty much gone.

So in conclusion, yes, this is expensive. Yes, you do need to buy replacement pads - I expect I'll have to replace mine in a week or two - and it is definitely not one size fits all! But it does work, though it's not a replacement for regular cardio exercise.

My only final comment is to Slendertone - please, please do a thigh one to shift that horrible inner-thigh blancmange that no amount of running or dieting seems to shift!
on 17 February 2016
Dear interested, this is not messy to use, the pads do not leave any sticky deposit on your skin. My first use today.
This is easier to use than any new TV remote control. I am size 13 and carefully negotiated my skin slowly into this stretchy garment, one of the pads at the back does not fit the velcro because of my excess skin, not the product default, but the sticky pads keep it in place, anyway the beeper goes off when it comes off my skin and I just push it back on my skin. I need the rewards that this is going to give me. I can feel the benefits already. I will update in 6 months.
on 7 April 2017
I am a size 8/10 and these shorts are only slightly loose on me so I would say anyone over a size 12 these may not fit. I already have the Slendertone Abs7 belt so I had the controller to fit the shorts. I am very very impressed with how quickly my bum has toned! I am used to the high intensity of the belt so i put the shorts up to 99 intensity (the highest) and within a week my bum has become so much firmer! I will carry on using it and recommend most definitley!