on 8 May 2014
An excellent wig for the price. I brought it as a change from my good wig as going through chemo and wanted to have some fun with different wigs but this is such a nice cut I'm using it everyday. Fringe is long so had it cut by a hairdresser. Colour was same as photo.
on 21 April 2014
It came quick, looks like real hair and has a natural colour. I have bought many wigs and would say this is one of the best
on 8 November 2013
Very nice colours, and quality feels very real.
It is standard size, and adjusted quite well to my petite size.
The colour is lovely but not quite me - mid brown would have probably been better.
Anyway, great for a complee change of image, and parties!
on 12 June 2014
I bought this based on reviews, and was not disappointed. It looks just like the picture, and is good quality, looks real.
on 25 June 2014
Arrived prompt and well packaged. Decent quality wig. The only slight issue is that the fringe is too long but I guess that can be trimmed with a pair of scissors.
very impressed with quality of this item. I wore it out and everyone thought it my new hairstyle, they were gob smacked when I came clean! Awesome.
on 19 February 2015
Love this wig, looks and feels lovely, little trimming to fringe needed but no problem, colour is like picture, transforms my male features
to cute girly, friends love my new look, highly recommended.
on 12 June 2014
Wife and I were quite surprised how realistic the wig looked and felt for the price.She has just got to get up the courage to wear it outside yet.Just getting over the first time I suppose.
on 13 August 2015
Arrived on time, tried it on briefly because i won't be wearing it till after Aug 31st as i am doing the Brave The Shave challenge for Macmillan Cancer Charity and being sponserd while having my hair shaved off....... It looked really good, my husband and son liked it and both said it looked natural. Hopefully it will last till my own hair has grown a bit again...
on 22 June 2014
No problem with the delivery of this wig, but bits of the hair keep falling out and it doesn't really look very good on my head. Doubt that I would actually wear it out in public so it has been consigned to a drawer. Will look at it again maybe in the future.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse