on 3 May 2013
For the price of these glasses I couldn't ask for more. They look great and provide comfort and safety as well. When wearing the glasses for a few hours I found them to be very comfortable thanks to the crisp, clear image through the lenses. If you are looking for a great pair of glasses without spending a fortune, you have just found them!
on 7 September 2013
Bought them for going on holiday. They are very comfortable to wear and the lenses have a nice tint to them and really cut down glare.
on 14 October 2013
Item was delivered but it was a day delayed due to payment clearance issue which was a headache. Although it arrived and looked really good but the sunglasses had a minor crack near the nose area. I couldn't replace it because I was leaving the country the next day. So I would recommend it for the looks but would definitely prefer checking them first.
on 19 March 2013
Great sunglasses look great and the protection helps when the sunlight gets harsh very good quality for the price simply fantastic.
on 17 December 2012
These are good for the price. I wish they had a little more contour when they were on my face but otherwise they are good.
on 22 June 2015
Brilliant have just broken after a year but to be fair they have been to 3 different countries with me and I never used a case to keep them in so I am just about to order another pair
on 25 February 2014
This is the second pair I ordered , sturdy design , looks great . Last pair lasted around 6 moths of most day usage, not bad at all for under a tenner. Would def buy again. Recommened
on 13 June 2016
arrived quickly and well packaged. Nice glasses protected my eyes during the recent, rare, sunny weather we recently had in Scotland. The tint made me think i had a tan!!
on 10 May 2014
Cant go wrong for £4.99 fit like a glove look good and who would know that I paid less than a fiver, ordered late afternoon still came following morning.
on 14 March 2014
Sturdy glasses! I love them but the reason I've rated them a 4 star and not a 5 is because when they turned up they had a scratch on the left lens.

See one answered question