on 22 January 2013
I'm off to Ecuador for three months soon and need a pair of cheap sunglasses to take with me. Just for a crack I bought these as I've always fancied a pair of aviators. Unlike with some previous reviewers, they arrived in a cardboard sleeve rather than a padded envelope so were well protected in transit. Admittedly I thought they might look a bit tacky, but they don't... they look the bee's knees! They're comfortable to wear and required only a tiny bit of bending to fit perfectly. Well worth the price, in my opinion.

It's worth noting that the lenses aren't plain black, they are slightly mirrored. Not perfect silver like some aviators, but mirrored enough to hide your eyes and for people to be able to admire themselves in them.
on 12 June 2015
Great for all the overweight, below average looking Tom Cruise wannabes out there, myself included.

For the price who can argue? What's the point in paying an arm and a leg for some sunglasses when you can pay this amount and then put the money saved towards volleyballs, the convertible mid life crisis mobile and legally changing one's name to Maverick?

Yes, I'm living the high life now. I tell people I fly fighter jets (nobody has even asked whether it's on Playstation or Xbox), and I drive a red Mazda MX-5.

Still trying to convince work colleagues, friends, and most importantly the misses to call me Maverick. So far nobodies playing ball. And the misses was especially not interested in the proposition of changing her name to Goose.
on 15 August 2014
Excited to receive my aviator glasses which came promptly. On examining I found 1 arm bent upwards, great if you have one ear 1 1/2" higher than the other. Thankfully I do. Money can't buy the comedic gold of driving along the autostrada at 100 kph while the lenses intermittently popped out. The joy of sitting in an expensive tuscan eatery and fishing lenses periodically out of a Chianti reserva as they popped out at regular intervals. Some people have stated that there glasses did not last a full day before self destructing, mine managed at least a day and a half. I would not recommend these glasses for a aviating though as it may be distracting for lenses to be shooting out of the frames while landing a commercial airline with 400 people on board.
on 18 May 2014

Pros:
-Does the job
-Elegant design

Cons:
-Pouch material feels cheap and slightly repulsive.
on 14 July 2015
These black aviators are brilliant, dirt cheap and very good quality to say I paid £2.30, can't grumble at all with that bargain, I'd highly recommend them if you are looking for a cheap pair of aviators for the summer. I'm tempted to buy a second pair due to the superb quality and price point

Update:

I travelled with these to London and I noticed that one of the screws came loose and also meant losing the actual plastic cushion that sits on your nose, I bought some more since this was clearly just unlucky but can't moan as they was cheap really, just thought id inform people who consider picking these up. So maybe consider super glueing the actual nose cushions to the frame since the screws ain't very reliable.

Bought these from ASVP SHOP seller
on 28 June 2015
Great sunglasses for the price.
I ordered 2 pair . They are very comfortable to wear. Also they grip very well , so they don't slide off easy. ( my last pair did, all the time :( )
I would say they are good value and work well against the bright summer sunshine. I am super sensitive, even the sun bouncing off the pavement can ache my eyes. I would recommend these to anyone needing a decent inexpensive set.
on 5 November 2015
The frame of these sunglasses are quite flimsy and not all that great. They were wonky from the day we received them so they could have been damaged in transit due to the poor frame.

There is a lot of design issues to sort before I can highly recommend them.
on 1 July 2015
All Arrived with one lens out!. Couldn't fit them back in for love nor money. But, as the company is well aware, not worth the time nor money to send it back. I bet they're making a killing! I bought four pairs for family for a short holiday we had planned, so I might just start my own little rip off business.....simply avoid.
on 28 May 2014
must buy These sunglasses are exactly what I was looking for. I've always found it difficult to find sunglasses that match my face, but these did the job perfectly. And that for about 1/20th of what I would have paid for similar sunglasses in a store. After losing my first pair I immediately ordered another pair of these! I usually use them while flying where it's essential to be able to see out the window, even when the sun is right in your eyes and they do the job perfectly.
on 28 October 2014
Great sunglasses, really comfortable and look great with any outfit. I use them now when I'm driving as the UV block is really good. I didn't look at where it was being delivered from as it took a while to arrive but it arrived as expected and really well packaged lots of bubblewrap and clear labelling. Thank you very much would recommend to friends.