on 24 May 2013
I noticed there wasnt any reviews for this product so it slightly put me off...But I wasnt disappointed! This case looks great on my white Iphone 4s. It fits perfectly and snug. I had the black version of this case but think the White one looks better. The case also comes with a high quality front screen protector you can put on your Iphone. So even better value! Good enough Quality and for the price a great protective case! Recommended hope my comments helped
9 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2017
Nice bumper. Color is perfect on a white iPhone. Unfortunately my mum tested it immediately while dropping her iPhone. It bumped nice and easy, and after that the iPhone was perfectly fine. So no complaints over the bumping side. TPU from my experience gets cracked easily in a couple of years, but for now it's fine. Paid only one pound, it's a good value for money.
on 3 November 2012
spot on, no problems...fast delivery & product as described. A++
The case itself is 1 of the best ive had so far & ive had many....its solid, comfy in your hand with the so called death grip 'handles' on each side so its unlikley to slip out of your hand.
Also comes with 1 screen protector with cleaning cloth which was nice, and no its not the mirrored screen protector which i hate as u can hardly see the screen when your outside on a sunny day even if you have your screen setting on the brightes setting, believe me ive tryed, they are smart, but not practical.
Had the case for a couple off weeks now & my little sister dropped it i think on purpose lol, but the case done its job, so i can see me using this case for the forseeable future, unless they get the red 1 back in as thats the 1 i really wanted, there is a blue 1 available, but as i have the lack iphone i opted for the black case untill i can get the red one.
So in short.... solid, comfy good case, volume,silent, lock button, earphone socket & charger easyly acsessible with case on.
This my 1st review even though ive bought close to 50 some items over the years from Amazon, but i rely on peoples personal reviews alot when buying from Amazon, so thought i should start contributing myself to help others.
VINE VOICEon 1 December 2013
My previous phone case was past it's best and made my white iPhone look grubby. I was pleased to find this one at such a great price.

The case itself feels very tough and fits snugly onto the phone. There are cut out areas for the headphone jack and charging port. The rest of the buttons are covered but still usable. My only concern is how hard you have to press the power button to lock the phone as this might put undue pressure on it.

I think it's worth pointing out that the case looks much brighter than on the picture and I think that might be because I have a white phone and not the black shown.

It's a good case and it seems to protect my phone well. I would highly recommend it.
on 20 July 2012
Fantastic product, I am more than impressed. Very stylish and sleek and looks much more expensive than it is. It fits perfectly, feels great, the holes are in the correct place and the right size for all the buttons. The clear screen protector was the correct size and also had the right size holes in the right places and it went on smoothly with no bubbles !!! It came with a cleaning cloth and delivery was very fast in a jiffy bag so well protected there.

I highly recommend this product to anyone out there looking for a smart, attractive high quality Silicone case.

I did a lot of research looking for a silicone cover for my iphone 4 and this more than fits the bill and at such an incredible price grab it while you can !!!
on 22 July 2013
Gadgeo Black Gel Silicone TPU Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 & 4S with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth

I must admit that I somehow expected that the cover would be of a more rigid construction than it is whereas it is quite flexible. (The name describes it as gel silicone so this was my fault as the description is correct!).
It fits the iPhone 4 quite well although it is a bit loose around the cut outs for the volume buttons and the Apple connector. That said, access to the various parts; volume, headphone and Apple connector are fine.
Looks good on the phone; quite sleek and smart and not the most expensive on the market so all in all quite good value for money.
on 21 November 2013
I substracted one star as the colour differ from the one presented on the pic. In reality it's more like coral colour than hot pink, not that I don't like it, because it's a nice colour too, but it's just not what I expected. Quality of the product it's good. Comparing it with previous gel silicone cover that I had. This time I can hold my phone without the feeling that my phone will slip of my hand any second, as on both sides there are anti slip rubbers. Also, now I am able to make a photo with flash without taking the cover off my phone. Another positive thing is that it fits well and looks good on my black phone :)
on 17 May 2017
It's ok for the price but it's not quite deep enough if you have a glass screen like I had. The screen protector cracked when I put on the case. Luckily the new case came with a plastic screen protector so I have had to use that one . Shame the case isn't a bit thicker.
on 5 September 2016
Very good case, I used this for my iPhone 4s and it's never failed me. I don't use my iPhone 4s and it's still in good working condition probably because of this case.

Dropped my phone countless times using this case and it's always survived.
on 5 September 2014
Some reviewers have said this case is flimsy. Well, yes, out of the box it is. But that's irrelevant - once fitted, it takes on the robustness of the iphone, and does a great job in protecting it. I have the blue case fitted to a white iphone 4, and it looks super cool. This was under £2.50 for the case, including a screen protector and a cleaning cloth and delivery. Bargain.