on 28 April 2014
The coolerstad is almost perfect and the only thing is that the USB cable is a bit short. It connects to the stand in the right side and for a labtop with USB connectors only on the left side, the cable would be too short.

The fan and the stand it self is perfect. The low noise coming from the fan, is lower than the noise from my labtop.
on 16 February 2014
After reading through loads of reviews for all different types of cooler stand i decided to go for this one and i can safely say it works great for my 17" laptop, it can be a little slippy but compared to other reviews for other types i think ive made the best choice!
on 6 January 2016
was happy with the item works well
on 23 May 2014
I bought it for my 15.6 laptop. It only overheat when I play 3D games. The fan cooler stand and the blue light looks nice. I also like the the USB port as a extension of my laptop to connect my phone, although disconnection happens sometimes.

Otherwise, the basic function does not reach my exception. The fan speed with the tinny wind is not enough to make my laptop cooler. Other products may not better than this one either.

Anyway, I would buy a Desk Top Fan next time :)
on 28 July 2015