Colour: Black Frame Vermillion Gun Lens|Change
Price:£35.84 - £75.00

on 28 February 2013
Bought these for £25 as part of a daily deal. As you would expect they arrived promptly and packaging was appropriate.
I recently used them for a week of skiing, I was very impressed with how they performed. I have previously owned Oakley goggles and was looking at buying a set of airbrakes but they are very expensive.
Overall these are a decent set of goggles tet fit over a helmet well.
My only negative comment is that they don't perform we'll in very flat light. The lens is supposed to be for a range of light from flat to bright.
In flat light I would suggest another lens or giggle but in all other conditions these are very good.
on 5 February 2013
Great goggles that look good and did not have problems in the cold conditions.
The stock lens was a little too dark to handle the transition from very bright to shaded areas though.
on 7 April 2012
Can't really fault the seller, other than ordering Monday/Tuesday for next day delivery, and not receiving until Friday. However after phoneing the seller to find out where the goggles were, they were helpful and made sure I got them the next day (as they were waiting for a stock delivery). The goggles themselves good. They didn't really fog up at all, and were very comfortable. The only time the visability was reduced was in dark shade, but unless you buy polarized lens, what do you expect? For the price they are perfect, love the design. Would recommend.
on 8 February 2014
I ordered this as a present for my husband. The technical description sounded just what he needed as he's not a great fan of goggles for ski-ing. Sadly, the merchant saw fit to send another item rather than the Modulator Citus Gun. They then tried to tell me that what they sent was the correct item. They also said that they didn't make a Modulator citrus gun, that was funny! seeing as I had seen them in Snow and Rock and had also by then purchased some for myself.

So, in summary, the product looks great, the test will be when my husband and I use them for ski-ing but diffcult to review when the merchant didn't send the right stuff in the first place. Sorry to include merchant comments in this but in this case it does make a difference.
on 15 December 2012
have just returned from a weeks skiing in the French alps and these Bolle goggles were fantastic. Never fogged up, superb clear vision in varying weather conditions. We had 4 days of bright sunshine and 2 days of heavy snow and they never let me down, providing me with clear vision all the time.
on 11 February 2013
Used for 5 days skiing in weathers ranging from cloudless and sunny to near blizzard conditions. These goggles coped very well during that time and was especially good in poor visibility. Did not have problems with lens becoming fogged up at all.
on 3 February 2013
As a ski enthousiastic I still ski when it snows.
Normally I wear sunglaces and only wear goggles at poor visability.

These goggles with light adapting lens gave more depth + confort than my previous goggles.
on 29 April 2013
Very comfortable goggles, didn't interfere with my breathing and kept clear of misting. Good fast delivery. Not sure how well the lenses adjusted to the light though.
on 27 January 2014
Look good and modulator lens performed well in most light conditions, good for low light but i will source a dedicated lens for very sunny days.
on 5 April 2015
Great! Good in low light and nice and colourful